One Teen Dead, Another Critical In NJ Stabbing

NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J. (AP) — One New Brunswick teenager has been killed after a stabbing that left a friend in critical condition.

Authorities say the teens argued with a group of people on a street corner after 3 a.m. Saturday — and that led to the stabbing.

A 14-year-old New Brunswick High School freshman was pronounced dead Sunday afternoon at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. A 17-year-old was in critical but stable condition.

Authorities did not release the name of either victim.

No arrests were made by late Sunday afternoon.

(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Comments

1. jz VENOM says:

RIP FANTASMA {GOHST} we were homies in the gang called PWZ 13 we shared alot of great memories together we miss u alex RIP homie so stfu rosie casanova nd satineye

2. MJ says:

the kids name was alex gombas….Althought i never knew him many of my friends with him…R.I.P L.M………YOU DID THIS TO HIM!

3. JSAFHAJ says:

Satineye and ROsie Casanova

How Bout yall jus stfu an forget wat time is it when it happend One died and it was sad at my school everyone cried so calm it down over there

4. satineye says:

@ Rosie Casanova, That was my very first thought; what the heck is a 14 year old doing out in the streets at 3:00 am in the morning. I have two sons, one 32 years old and another 14 years old. My 14 year old is lucky if he is able to be out past 8:30 let alone 3:00 am. M7 32 year old will only be out going to or coming from a late night walk. Where are these children’s parents????

5. Rosie Casanova says:

My only question is, what is a 14 year old doing out, unsupervised, at 3 am? My little sister is 13 years old, and she is before dark no matter what day of the week it is, and if she’s out later than that, it’s because my mother is sitting with her outside.

6. Anne says: