Eye On New York: Mouth Off To Montone

NEW YORK (CBS 2/1010 WINS) — In this Eye On New York segment, New Yorkers mouth off to 1010 WINS’ John Montone about Mayor Michael Bloomberg, Albany politics, MTA door alarms and property taxes.

More from John Montone
Comments

1. Jeanne says:

Dear Mr. Montone,

When is Patricia McCann going to STOP making commercials? Her voice is Soooo annoying!!! She sounds like the Karate Kid’s mother. Please tell her to STOP!!

1. Alison says:

i agree. I jump up to turn down the volume every time she comes on. That annoying “Patrica McCann” that she always says about a quarter of the way into the commercial, as if you’re supposed to know who she is. I don’t understand why she’s allowed to continue.

2. Robert McKenna says:

ME TOO.
    AS FOR BIKE LANES. WE DON’T NEED THEM. IN MY DAY WE HAD A VERY SIMPLE RULE AND IT COST NOTHING. DON’T HIT THE PEOPLE ON BIKES WITH YOUR CAR. WE ALL SOMEHOW GOT ALONG.

3. Cathy M says:

The other day I saw two guys strugging with their medical supply van trying to get it out of the ice and snow, I offer to lend them my new shovel and ice chopper and told them to just leave in my yard when they were finished. Well they paid my kindness back by stealing them.

4. Phil gigante says:

Moron Mike Bloomberg, Mayor of Manhattan, with his idiotic bicycle lanes and ridiculous taxes on cigarettes and insane parking fees should resign, and find a job he is much more qualifed to do……….Like rounding up shopping carts at the supermarket.

5. Perry says:

Heard you segment this morning about gas prices in NJ reaching $3.00 a gallon. The woman interviewed requested that that government should step in. WELL THEY DID! According to a CBS 60 Minutes expose (Approximately a year ago), the Bush administration removed the caps on how much oil investment firms were aloud to buy and hold for investing. Investment firms now buy, hold and sell oil creating artificially inflated prices. Lehman Bros. has the most oil storing capabilities of all investment firms!

My gripe? Corporate greed! This should be illegal! Should have let them all fall!! We would have picked up the pieces and done things better.

6. Bob says:

Can anyone tell me the diffrence of what Wesley Snips did by getting 3 years jail time and what Charles Reingold did for the past 14 years and gets no jail time. Reingold, WHO should have known better, he thinks he can get away with not paying his taxes, “Oh I didn’t know”, it was an error in my judgement. But yet he’s a congressman who thinks his blank doesn’t stink come on already he should have had charges against him. Boo Hoo he cried This is a cryin shame

7. Paul Morris says:

If were going to name the 59th bridge after Ed Koch, then it’s time to clean up the bridge the same way they did for the Williamsburg bridge. GET THOSE LIGHTS WORKING AT THE ENTRANCE.

1. tim says:

Can’t navigate your web page !! Where is the link to mouth off, all entries are dated. Is this it. Pew!!! It sucks, I heard it on tv and this is what I get…what a waste of a good idea and my time.

8. marieanne says:

i think the “most truthful person of the year” award (if there is not one, there should be) should go to “Lillian” from Staten Island. it is so from the heart and so true. she is one person i would love to know because of her honesty. she tells it like it is. anytime i need to put a smile on my face, i play this story. i love it!

9. jorge says:

I’D LIKE TO MOUTH OF TO MONTONE HOW CAN I GO ABOUT DOING SO?

Comments are closed.