Yeshiva Maccabeats Perform Live In Studio

NEW YORK (CBS 2) — Last week, they were a small group of singers from Yeshiva University. Now, they’re a YouTube sensation. The Maccabeats joined CBS 2 live in studio to perform their hit.

More from Cindy Hsu
Comments

1. rod says:

You make all jews so proud!

2. David Berk says:

Thank you.I enjoyed your performance very much. You presented yourselves respectfully and professionally. It was a Kiddush Hashem. Chazak Ubaruch!

3. Olivia says:

If you enjoyed this video/ the Maccabeats, you should definitely check out I Light It by NCSY, a hilarious Chanukah-themed parody of Justin Bieber, Kanye West and Enrique Iglesias. Link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvY337zKttA

4. Sheena Scouten says:

Great job guys. That song puts a smile on my face no matter what mood I’m in.

5. Adina K says:

Kol Hakavod! Way to go! A Jewish a cappella group that fan perform with the best of them! Enjoying this (and spreading it around) on a difficult Chanukah here in Israel. it brings a positive light to the world. Best wishes and congrats from Israel!

6. Kathy Kirk says:

Yahwah Almighty has resurrected you young men to exploit His Word! He has chosen you to remind the world that Israel is STILL the apple of Yahwah’s eye. It is not coincidental that you should arise to sing such a song that the USA would take notice as THIS nation must RE-dedicate herself to His Word for which she was once so firmly established. You have been used to remind the world that Yahwah blesses those that bless Israel and curse those that curse Israel. You young men have been a real blessing to our families here in Georgia! THANK YOU!!!! 🙂

7. Gustito says:

8. marilyn shannon says:

This just brings a smile to my face. Thank you for adding to the joy in my heart for Chanukah and the blessings I feel.

9. Yoni says:

I agree with Eliana and Sarah. Please post the entire video.

10. Eliana says:

please put up the entire video of their CBS debut – they are so great!!

11. Silvia says:

You make all jews so proud!

12. sarah says:

Can you put the rest of the videos up from them being on cbs. I dont live in NY so i cant watch it.

13. Hannah says:

Neis Gadol Haya PO!!! (A Big Miracle Happened HERE!) So proud! Happy Chanuka to all.

14. Batsheva says:

Yay for the cool (nerdy) Jews . You guys made our Chanukah so sameach (happy.)

Comments are closed.