Tony’s Table: Swordfish and Pasta
NEW YORK (CBS 2) – CBS 2’s Tony Tantillo is back from Sicily with a new recipe for you to try at home.
Swordfish and Pasta
1/2 lb. swordfish fillet, cut into small cubes
3 oz. fish stock
1/2 lb. rigatoni pasta
10 grape tomatoes, halved
3 cloves of garlic, sliced thin
2 oz. capers
Basil & Italian parsley to taste
6 oz. olive oil
– Cook rigatoni in a pot of salted boiling water for 7-8 minutes until it’s al dente. Set aside.
– Heat 3 oz. olive oil in a pan, then add garlic.
– When garlic has browned, add fish stock and swordfish cubes.
– Saute for 3 to 4 minutes, being careful not to overcook.
– Add tomatoes and capers, along with salt and pepper to taste.
– Add basil, stir, then add the cooked pasta.
– Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
– Sprinkle some Italian parsley and olive oil on top, and serve.
(NOTE: Prep times can vary by equipment. Be sure to check that meat is fully cooked.)