2011 Oscars Red Carpet Fashion

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Our colleagues at CBSLosAngeles were all over the red carpet at the 2011 Oscars. Check out their slideshow!

1. Pete dOYLE says:

I rarely watch television. I don’t read about celebrities – other than what is foisted upon me in headlines which are frequently unavoidable.
    I did, however, watch the Oscars last night – the first time in more than 30 years.
    For the most part, it was enjoyable; there were some remarkably talented people performing. I had seen a few of the nominated pictures and was more than a little curious to see how the “Academy” dealt with recognition of various performances that I found engrossing.

About boredom…yes, some of the speakers were a tad out of control but most seemed grateful for the recognition and were effusive in their thanks to those countless others who helped them. This was especially true regarding expressions of gratitude toward their various families.
    If anyone was bored and still watched all three plus hours, then the problem is theirs

2. Katie says:

So boring. Who wants to sit there for 3 hours and listen to a bunch of people kiss their own ass! YUCK!

3. Kirk Douglas says:

I hope you all enjoyed my turn as a celebu-corpse.

4. Ellen says:

The show was boring, the awards predictable, the actors full of themselves, I would rather see paint dry then look at the Oscars.

5. Nemesis says:

If I see another celebrity I’m gonna puke. They all live in a fantasy world….grow up and become real people, please. So superficial and so full of themselves,.

6. Brittany Yabbos says:

I love worshiping celebrities. They are so worth our adoration. Quite simply, they are better than us regular people.

1. Lindsay Lohan says:

Thank you for realizing that I am superior to you!

Comments are closed.