Teen Arrested In Fatal Bronx Shooting

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Police arrested a man on Friday in the shooting of three men in the Bronx.

Yenfri Ramorez, 16, of the Bronx, faces charges for murder, attempted murder, and manslaughter for the deaths of Allan Matos and Edwin Liz.

Police discovered Matos, Liz and a third victim in the vicinity of West Fordham Road and University Avenue on Thursday shortly before 8 p.m. Police said Matos and Liz were shot in the torso and pronounced dead at St. Barnabas Hospital.

The third victim was shot in the leg and was listed in stable condition.

Comments

1. munchkin says:

i went to matos funeral and it was the worst feeling ever to know that he was never going to wake up from that coufin , he died right there infront of my eyes i didnt know him but it hit me hard that kept me crying for days. and liz well i didnt knew him either but my man knew both guys and knowing they were so young its very tragic.

s.i.p
    edwin liz and mike matos your deaths would be avenge even if its not by men

2. julie moya says:

My bro edwinn is with GOD now ; he didn’t deserve thys at all ; I love you bro imma see you soon </3 this affected soo many people that little boy don't know what he did ..

1. AMIIRYA says:

` im extremely sorry for your Lost Julie :’/ His death did affect ALOT OF PEROPLES :/

i hope & pray that you keep ya head up & stay stronq even thru this tragic Situation .

1. AMIIRYA says:

people lives **

3. tyesha morgan says:

Its sad to see what teens are resulting to as an idea of an extracurricular activity. If we had more postive black and latino rolemodels instead of rappers than we would be more fulfilling as a people! This hurts me to my core because all these brothers are young, the ones that died had so much life n opportunities ahead of them and the young brother going to jail just a misguided man with the frustrations of the world on his shoulders! I weep for all their mothers…we’ve got to do better

1. WHISE WHONE says:

Tyesha, we have a great roll model, greater than any else you mjght desire. he gave us a role to follow, and a goal to reach, he said, we should lovet the lord GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART,MIND SOUL, AND LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOUR SELF.
      I CHALLENGE EVERY ONE THAT READ THIS, TRY IT. oH BY THE WAY ITS CALLED “AGAPE LOVE”, AND YOU MUST BELIEVE, THE WORD OF GOD BEFORE WE CAN GAIN THIS ABILITY TO LOVE IN SUCH A AMNNER. HOWEVER WE HAVE A ROLL MODEL, WILL YOU FOLLOW?

4. Rebecca & Fm says:

This is a horrible tragety, the loss of one so young, my children grew up with these boys. My deepest condolensess to both families and there friends. You will be missed. R.I.P. Boys
    From 145 Father Zeiser Place

5. ds says:

Allen was a well mannered person and devoted to his family for some idiot person to kill him and another person and spend his life in jail must be really stupid ,guns are not the answer … I pray for the mothers that lost there children and especially one I known all my life a very dedicated mother and a man who raised Allen since he was an infant … God Allen Michael Matos is in your hands as well as his friend …RIP my father zieser people …

6. WILLIAM RAMOS says:

I hope they go to jail for life.

Comments are closed.