Arraignment Set For L.I. Woman Accused Of Driving Drunk With Child In Car

NEW YORK (CBS 2) — A Suffolk County woman was due in court Tuesday, accused of driving drunk with her nine year-old daughter in the car.

Lisa Terruso, 41, of Islip Terrace was arrested at 200 Wireless Blvd. in Happauge around 5 p.m. on Monday.

Police said she was driving her 2003 Chrysler Sebring when officers saw her “driving erratically.”

Her daughter was released into the custody of a family member.

Terruso was charged with Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated with a Child, a felony under Leandra’s Law, and Endangering the Welfare of a Child.

She was scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday at First District Court in Central Islip.

Comments

1. Connie says:

Lisa was thinner and so pretty. She was never like that and I’m surprised this is how she’s turned out to be. Hopefully she’ll turn her life around.

2. ei2011 says:

All I have to say is that’s KARMA!!! I know Lisa personally and she is the biggest piece of garbage I have ever encountered. She is an abusive, manipulative, alcoholic, drug addict. She has hurt a lot of people including my family. She has made false alligations against people trying to destroy their lives. I feel bad for her daughters, but after witnessing her mothering those girls are much better off with anyone but her. Now at least maybe they will amount to something. They didn’t stand a chance in her care. I have been waiting for her to get hers for a long time. I am happy she didn’t hurt anyone, in the process but I am happy she buried herself. You reep what you sew sweet heart. Now who is getting the last laugh!!!

3. Rod in says:

I don’t know about her. But the guy MUST NEED Booze to bang that hideous thing. ARGH!!! 3 bottles of vodka, PLEASE!!!

4. corporations offshore says:

Controversial FREE Consumer Guide from Former Prosecutor Bob Battle reveals the TRUTH About Reckless Driving Speeding in Virginia!This free Consumer Guide is a must read especially for out-of-state or out-of-area motorists not familiar with the way area courts along I-95 I-85 and I-64 handle traffic cases. ………Blog Category ………..All CategoriesDUI Defense for Drivers in VirginiaReckless Driving Speeding in VirginiaPersonal Injury Representation for Virginia s InjuredGeneral 1 19 2011Bob Battle Virginia DUI operating while intoxicatedLabels 8 19 2010Bob Battle In Virginia you cannot have a DUI conviction expunged from your record.

5. Phil Mahglass says:

I need a drink just to be able to look at her. I wonder if the kid is as ugly as she is?

1. nyc says:

Booze can make someone good looking or ugly pending on the situation. This is one you would bite your arm off not to wake her !

2. dstar says:

Really? I know what she did was wrong but what would possess you to bring the daughter into it? She is just a little girl. Don’t you think she is going through enough without you bringing her and her mother’s looks into it?

6. Alcohol, the aging drug says:

41?! That’s gotta be a misprint, more like 61.

7. ed says:

Like Judge Judy says…… good looks fade(and from this pic they sure did) but DUMB is forever

8. HooDatIS? says:

I DONT KNOW HER BUT I KNOW MISTAKES AND THIS ONE SOUNDS BAD
    MID LIFE CRISES, DONT MAKE HER PAY A LIFETIME OF HELL FOR ONE MENTAL RELAPSE, SHE NEEDS LOVE, REHAB, FORGIVENESS, AND MAYBE A MENTOR….GOD BLESS HER LET HER CHANGE, I DONT WANNA SEE HER LIFE DESTROYED SOMEBODY NEEDS HER, AND IT AINT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM
    FORGIVE HER, TEACH HER HOW TO BE A GOOD PARENT AGAIN, SHE CAN DO IT THERE IS NO FAILURE IN AMERICAN WOMAN…..
    VISIT MY BLOG

9. brooklyn4ever says:

When are these idiots going to learn? Good thing she was stopped before she killed them both or someone else. Her daughter must have been scared to death. There is no excuse for stupidity!

Comments are closed.