Boy Scarred In Iraq On L.I. For Medical Treatment

NEW YORK (CBS 2) — A little boy, badly wounded in Iraq, was in New York for medical help.

Zeenabdeen Hadi turned four-years-old Wednesday. A few weeks before his first birthday, he was injured when a car bomb exploded, sending a live wire across his face which left him severely scarred.

Members of the U.S. military helped save his life. Now, a group of non-profit agencies has brought him and his family to Long Island for treatment by a plastic surgery group.

“It does take some very special people to make a dream come true and certainly in this case for Zeenabdeen we can tell that they’re in great hands. He’s in great hands,” said State Sen. Jack Martins (R-Nassau County).

Zeenabdeen will undergo extensive facial recontructive surgery. He’s expected to have a series of at least four operations over the next six months.

Comments

1. HARLEM GOING H.A.M. says:

GOD BLESS THE CHILD AND ALL OF THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO HIS WELL BEING. CHILDREN ARE PURE AND WITHOUT SIN. IT’S US ADULTS WHO CORRUPT CHILDREN’S THINKING. I’M PROUD TO BE AN USA HARLEMITE, WHEN I WHEN SEE MY PEOPLE HELPING OTHERS.

2. kendra says:

now why are cerTAIN PEOPLE SAYING THAT THat little boy was there for a reason….maybe so i guess then again…good things happen you to good things for people…

3. Rod in says:

It is Allah’s Will. Allah’s minion exploded the bomb. And Allah wanted that boy to be there. Who are we to interfere with Allah? Stop messing with Islamic believes. Leave Islams alone

1. @Rod In says:

Allah’s Will is for PEACE. His will is not to hurt innocent children. Pray Allah doesn’t want YOU!

1. Rod in says:

So you’re saying all you muslims are not following Allah’s Will?

INFIDELS!!

Stone yourselves.

2. angel says:

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a
      well-known leader in prison ministry. The man
      who walks with God always gets to his destination. If you have a pulse you have a purpose.
      The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per
      capita in the United States , especially in
      the minority races!!!
      Last month I attended my annual training session that’s
      required for maintaining my state prison security clearance.
      During the training session there was a presentation by
      three speakers representing the Roman Catholic,
      Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of
      their beliefs.
      I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had
      to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the
      basics of Islam, complete with a video.
      After the presentations, time was provided for questions and
      answers.
      When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and
      Asked: ‘Please, correct me if I’m wrong, but I
      understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have
      declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of
      the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a
      command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in
      Heaven. If that’s the case, can you give me the
      definition of an infidel?’
      There was no disagreement with my statements and, without
      hesitation, he replied, ‘Non-believers!’
      I responded, ‘So, let me make sure I have this
      straight. All followers of Allah have been
      commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so
      They can have a place in heaven.. Is that
      Correct?’
      The expression on his face changed from one of authority and
      Command to that of a little boy who had just been caught
      With his hand in the cookie jar..’
      He sheepishly replied, ‘Yes.’
      I then stated, ‘Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to
      imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill
      Those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all
      Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a
      place in heaven!’ The Imam was speechless!
      I continued, ‘I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!
      Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your
      Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go
      To heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because
      I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with
      Me?’
      You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in
      shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters
      of the Diversification Training Seminar were not happy
      with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and
      exposing the truth about the Muslims’ beliefs.
      In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in
      The U.S. To elect the President!
      I think everyone in the U.S.
      should be required to read this, but with
      ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized,
      unless each of us send it on! This is your chance to
      Make a difference…

Jesus Loves You..He died to take away our sins.. to save us (God’s rescue Plan) His free gift to all whom receive Him… He lives!!

4. Marina Ios says:

it is so heartbreaking when little kids have to suffer because of wars, politics and disgusting adults
    i wish all the best to this little, innocent victim, and lots of luck in his future

5. guest says:

What a little doll. I hope all goes well for him. I don’t know how they do this to their own people. He’s a cutie all the best for him.

6. HooDatIS? says:

BLESS HIS LITTLE HEART, I HOPE HE CAN LOOK NORMAL AGAIN……DO A GOOD JOB ON HIM, SO GOOD THAT U AMAZE YOURSELEVES
    ITS A BLESSING TO BE A BLESSING