Man Struck, Killed By R Train In Brooklyn

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) – Full service has been restored in Brooklyn following a tragedy Monday morning.

Subway service on the R line was suspended after a man was struck and killed by the train at around 5:50 a.m. It was restored shortly after 7:30 a.m.

The man was killed at 59th Street and Fourth Avenue.

During the disruption, the N train was running on the D line. R service had been suspended in Brooklyn.

So far, no word on the identity of the person killed, or the circumstances of the incident.

Comments

1. william says:

If this is not media bulls*** he should not have been there! 19 is old enough to know that was dangerous. A 5 year old would know that. Common sense! .

2. CORINA says:

MRS I UNDERSTAND WOW ) YOU HEARTLESS PIECE OF ISH CAN I SHAT IN UR MOUTH

3. CORINA says:

I NEVER IN MY LIFE …THIS KID HAD A MOM WHO LOVED HIM ….NO MATTER WHAT HE WAS DOING WE WERE ALL YOUNG AND STUPID …SO STOP ALL THIS THINK ABOUT POOR mom how she feels .WE ALL HAVE FEELINGS …GOD MAY THIS CHILD R.I.P

4. AODEVERRR says:

REST IN PARADISE MY N IGGA…WE’LL BE CATCHIN WRECK ON THE PEARLY GATES WHEN I GET UP THERE, ME U AND THE GERMSTER. ILL BRING THE CAPS!

seriously though, You were one of the greats Mike, and you’ll never be forgotten

5. cat says:

he was doing what he wasn’t supposed to do and got killed by a train. End of story

6. Gone But NEVER Forgotten says:

And just might who you be to know for sure that no one was helping him? He had a LONG line of family there to help him… But some people just don’t accept the help right away. I was young when I lost my mother and I too was very angry at the world for her passing. I too, had a LONG line of family to help me through my times, but I didn’t take the help right away. It wasn’t until I HIT rock bottom to realize that it wasn’t the way to do things… Unfortunately he didn’t get that chance, but we will not let his poor decision get in the way of our LOVE for him and our RESPECT for him, not only as a family but as a HUMAN BEING who made a mistake.. Rest in Peace Michael… Loved you then, love you now, love you always…xo

Comments are closed.