Dominatrix Takes ‘Slave’ To Lick Her Boots Clean In McCarren Park

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – From the “Only In New York” files, we bring you the latest video of bizarre behavior in a public place.

This time, the venue is McCarren Park in Brooklyn. A video that was uploaded to YouTube on June 6 shows what appears to be a dominatrix having her boots licked clean in the park by a man on his hands and knees.

The video begins with the woman resting her long, black boots with numerous buckles on the back of the kneeling man. The dominatrix holds the man by a chain leash.

A few moments later, the man begins to lick the boots clean – including the bottom of the soles.

Yuck!

Video (SFW?): Dominatrix Has Boots Licked Clean In McCarren Park

The other folks on the park bench seem to take no particular notice to the display taking place right next to them, although one man in an orange shirt seems a bit amused by it.

Related: Guide To Owning A Dog In NYC | Little Known Parks | Central Park’s Hidden Gems

What is it with licking shoes these days? We recently saw video of a man vigorously licking his shoes clean on the subway.

It’s not clear yet if this display violated any park rules.

Is this type of behavior appropriate for a public park? Sound off in our comments section.

Comments

1. TARA says:

I saw something like this in Central Park and my 5 year old duaghter went bexerk and had nighmares for weeks.
    As long as there ae no kids around then what the hell.
    BUT IN A PUBLIC PARK WITH CHILDREN WHO SHOULDNT HAVE TO BE A PART OF THE SUBMISSIVES SEXUAL ROLEPLAYING AND THE DOMINATRIXES OBVIOUS ERROR IN JUDGMENT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED IN AND THEM ARESSTED.
    HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS TO XMALL CHILDREN WALKING BY?

1. Robert Kessler says:

Why just small children? Why should ANYONE be subjected to this behavior in public?

2. Chucky Brown says:

I’m one of those yuppies. Wear a suit to work, live in one of the new condos, push a stroller and everything. But I’ve lived in Williamsburg since ’91, duke – 20 years this September. And I put it down every single day – work longer hours than you, week after week, make my own way and no one supports me but me. Spoiled? Close your mouth, old man, before somebody slaps it shut.

3. GAlanJag says:

I’ve heard of a spit polish before, but this is rediculous.

4. Robert Kessler says:

I’m stunned at the inappropriateness of this behavior in public. The loss of an understanding of the difference between public and private bodes deeply ill for our culture. What is the difference between this and someone urinating in public? Nothing.

5. E says:

What an idiot. these people have ruined what was once a nice & quite neighborhood

6. ken says:

Let me clear the air about the location of the park. It is in GREENPOINT, not Williamsburg. It is on the tail end of YUPPIE Northsdie, which is also in GREENPOINT and patrolled by the 94th Precinct. I think the reporters as well as the commentors should know their sections of Brooklyn, just like they always get College Point and Whitestone confused. As WC Fields once said “I’d rather be in College Point, opps Philly.”

7. nathan says:

the bootlicker is the guy who posts and pretends to be me on this site

8. Goblin says:

Why didn’t the police issue a disorderly conduct ticket?

9. Paul D says:

yeah, please curb your domestic middle-aged deviant.

1. HARLEM GOING HAM says:

LOL. I’M FALLING OUT MY CHAIR

10. danny says:

I’d like to clear up a couple of misnomers about WillyB. There are no yuppies here. What we have here is far worse. Beard wearing Pabst drinking tight pant wearing hipsters are what they are. Yuppies, at least, had taste and money. These kids have no taste, class or a clue.
    Back to the topic, did this happen in the dog walk portion of the park?

1. So glad I moved out... says:

@danny

Ya forgot the Raybans: can’t be a girlpants wearing beardo without ’em!

1. danny says:

Right! Pink raybans and a plaid kangol! UGH!!

11. Scott says:

And she still won’t be happy…………………………………….

12. McCarren Park Bootlick says:

Look at me, I’m a d0uche!

13. Steve says: