By Selena Ricks-Good
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — The wildly popular Williamsburg Waterfront Concert series is back in action this summer with a line-up that includes Kid CuDi, They Might Be Giants and Coheed and Cambria.
Also in the line-up is wine, and an effort to beautify part of Brooklyn.
The Open Space Alliance of North Brooklyn brought back Wine Australia, the same company featured at the 2010 concerts, as the sole wine sponsor for the sold-out shows to take place at the East River State Park.
There will be 19 different varieties available at the shows, and 100 percent of the profits will go to OSA’s greening of the urban landscape in Brooklyn.
The Williamsburg Waterfront
93 Kent Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11211
• Tuesday July 12: Orchestra of St Luke’s (Free)
• Friday July 22: Death From Above 1979
• Friday July 29: Eugene Mirman & Pretty Good Friends featuring Patton Oswalt, Kristen Schaal and special musical guests They Might Be Giants (Free)
• Tuesday August 2: Death Cab For Cutie with Frightened Rabbit
• Friday August 12: Sonic Youth with Wild Flag and Kurt Vile and the Violators
• Wednesday August 31: Bright Eyes
• Thursday September 8: TV On The Radio with Broken Social Scene
• Saturday September 17: Widespread Panic
• Saturday September 24: Fleet Foxes with The Walkmen
Selena Ricks-Good writes about drinks and produces events as The Dizzy Fizz.