10th Person Arrested In Brutal Bayonne Beating

BAYONNE, N.J. (AP) — Authorities in northern New Jersey have made another arrest stemming from the beating of a 22-year-old man who remains hospitalized in a coma.

Bayonne police say the mother of a 15-year-old boy arrested Friday has been charged with hindering her son’s apprehension.

The Jersey Journal reports the woman — whose name wasn’t disclosed — allegedly lied about her son’s whereabouts and failed to turn him over to authorities. The boy was found hiding in his grandmother’s home in Newark early Friday.

Nine teens — two girls and seven boys — have been charged in the beating of Dawid Strucinski of Bayonne. Investigators say he was attacked July 3 by more than a dozen people outside a Bayonne convenience store as he tried to help a friend who was being harassed.

(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Comments

1. Trash pickup oh wait we picked up the mom says:

I am glad they arrested the mother of that young piece of sh-t .May she and her son both spend time in prison and hopefully get a beaten like the one her bully piece of trash son gave to innocent young man.It amazes me when people with no future try to take the life of someone with a bright future.We all know out of the 10 arrested there is not one good one in the bunch there future was jail or death because they were raised by parents with the I dont care attitude.May they all rot in jail

2. doc says:

Newark = Animal kingdom.

3. Mike says:

Do you think black people like ignorant black people? We don’t like ignorant people no matter what color! You do not even have the details..so how o you know it was a hate crime? I have gotten beaten up by groups of blacks, whites, and spanish growing up..were those hate crimes? Or was it because there was opportunity? i am black but have always been seen as being a nerd..um maybe that is why I was picked on. I don’t know..but what if I just said that the white group was committing a hate crime (possible but I will not assume)? Wouldn’t that be presumptuous of me? It may not have anything to do with color at all. they could have been in a gang initiation or anything..maybe an attempted robbery of his friend. Think before you speak oh ignorant one! Anyway..I hope that he has a speedy recovery and know that ignorance is ignorance no matter what race. Look at what whites have done and continue to do to America. Oh..and you are the FIRST ONES to tell black people to stop whining about racism because it no longer exists. However, you say these incendiary statements behind the security of a computer. You are cowards and will always be cowards and we will continue to speak about injustice no matter what. I hope the people that did this to him are brought to justice as well as WHITES who commit crimes too! Ask yourself if crime is okay when you do it! You blow up buildings, commit mass murders, eat human flesh..I could go on but do I really need to??! Stop being self-righteous!

4. steven says:

THIS IS A HATE CRIME!!!!! oh wait i forgot it’s not a hate crime he’s not jewish or black………nevermind, silly me

5. Usuk says:

All of you are ignorant bigots! Bayonne=! The urban trailor park..lol

1. Hailey says:

Yep..you said it. These comments are very typical from these people but they say nothing about white on black crime! They assume that the assailants were black and don’t even know. Oh, and we’ll go back to Africa when they go back to their caves (yes we know where you come from too)..lol

1. Proudly South African says:

Hey not all of us African live in caves and eish we not all black either. and they say African are racist!!! SHAME ON YOU!!! Hope this hero get well and survives to be hailed as the hero he is.

2. Hailey says:

Proudly South African..you misunderstand.. I am black. I was referring to WHITE people when I said “these people”. And the cave dwellers were white (cavemen) NOT black! So please direct your attention to their comments..not mine. Blacks are and forever will be kings and queens. We are so much more than these DEVILS make us out to be!

2. badman says:

Hailey, I’d love to see a face to face confrontation between you and some of these cowards. They’d be running away with their little tails between their legs. That is, if they weren’t too fat to run in the first place.

1. Mike says:

Do you think black people like ignorant black people? We don’t like ignorant people no matter what color! You do not even have the details..so how o you know it was a hate crime? I have gotten beaten up by groups of blacks, whites, and spanish growing up..were those hate crimes? Or was it because there was opportunity? i am black but have always been seen as being a nerd..um maybe that is why I was picked on. I don’t know..but what if I just said that the white group was committing a hate crime (possible but I will not assume)? Wouldn’t that be presumptuous of me? It may not have anything to do with color at all. they could have been in a gang initiation or anything..maybe an attempted robbery of his friend. Think before you speak oh ignorant one! Anyway..I hope that he has a speedy recovery and know that ignorance is ignorance no matter what race. Look at what whites have done and continue to do to America. Oh..and you are the FIRST ONES to tell black people to stop whining about racism because it no longer exists. However, you say these incendiary statements behind the security of a computer. You are cowards and will always be cowards and we will continue to speak about injustice no matter what. I hope the people that did this to him are brought to justice as well as WHITES who commit crimes too! Ask yourself if crime is okay when you do it! You blow up buildings, commit mass murders, eat human flesh..I could go on but do I really need to?! Stop being self-righteous!

6. I HATE LIBERALS says:

Bayonne police say the mother of a 15-year-old boy arrested Friday has been charged with hindering her son’s apprehension……………….OH YEA THEYLL DO HEAVY TIME FOR THIS……….LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

7. mary says:

Be well and God Bless Dawid….

8. WONDER WHY? says:

Evert human should be defended not just black, hispanics, Jews etc. why is it that there is so much discrimination…I wonder WHY?

9. Space Camp says:

Ship them off to SPACE CAMP for life…to the Baikonour Astrodome, then boot them off to the Moon to be Construction Astronauts. Enough is enough.

10. tara says:

Hope these kids learn their lesson in jail where the tables get turned on them.
    Ill bet each one of these sadistic bullies has one or two parents with mental health or addiction issues.

Get well soon, David.

1. 1st Black Astronaut says:

Post pictures of Charles F. Bolden, Jr. everywhere. He was appointed by Obama himself to be the new NASA Administrator. These kids should be looking up to Mr. Bolden, as a shining exemplar.

11. NAL says:

These yuppies reallly need to develop street smarts if they are going to live in an Up and Coming area. Not all of Hudson County is Hoboken or Jersey City by the waterfront area. Once you get near the NJ TPK extension things start getting bad.

1. Darko says:

you sound like an idiot of the highest order.

Comments are closed.