After Giants’ Win, Booed Brandon Jacobs Has ‘Nothing Positive’ To Say

NEW YORK (WFAN) — Brandon Jacobs wants the ball. That much is clear.

The Giants’ unhappy running back didn’t make much of his scarce opportunities on Sunday. And he wasn’t exactly in the mood to talk about it after Big Blue’s 20-17 win over Miami.

“I’m not dwelling on my problems, talking about a win,” Jacobs said after the game, according to the New York Daily News.

Jacobs has been so miffed with his reduced role that he told Men’s Fitness he doesn’t expect to re-sign with the team after his contract expires.

Either the Giants weren’t paying attention or they didn’t pay Jacobs’ warning any mind. The big back got only four carries for a measly 10 yards against the Dolphins.

Fans in East Rutherford got the message, though.

They booed Jacobs mercilessly after each of his short runs. The running back didn’t do much to help his cause during his first series, which included a fumble and a dropped pass.

Eli Manning came through — again — to save the Giants from nearly losing to the hapless Dolphins. Jacobs was making his return after missing two games with a swollen knee.

“It feels good to be back in action,” Jacobs said. “I felt good. Things didn’t go quite the way we needed them to go, but we overcame that.”

Did Jacobs deserve the boos? Be heard in the comments below…

Comments

1. Meme Meyagi says:

what is done about 7 million mooslime terrorists living in usa?

2. Tommy C says:

This is Jacobs last year here. Big mouth no production means a short-lived career . Wasted talent is the worse thing . He’ll be real sorry a couple of years from now ,when he’s broke and praying he was being mis-used at ML a year. Was 1 of my favorite players …..Now justa sad Malcontent . Bye Brandon.

3. mike says:

hey brandon, if you couldnt play football, you would be serving me my mcdonalds!!!! along with the rest of the morons in the nfl.

1. Johnny Handsome says:

I love these tough talking punks on the internet. I dare any of you to say those words to Brandon’s face.

4. A says:

If your gonna talk about more playing time in the press you better deliver. I saw no delivery on Brandon Jacobs part.

5. robert says:

According o Jacobs, “My momma always said, ‘If you don’t want to say nothing good, don’t say it at all,’” Jacobs said. “I don’t have nothing positive to say, so I don’t want to say anything.”

Well moron, you should have followed her advice the other day and kept your mouth shut. That’s what got you into this mess in the first place.

BTW, “If you don’t want to say nothing good” and “I don’t have nothing to say” are both double negative statements and grammatically incorrect. How did you ever get a college degree (or legitimate high school diploma) with such obvious inferior language skills?

Comments are closed.