Tony’s Table: Easy Chicken
February 29, 2012 12:30 PM
NEW YORK (CBS 2) – In this edition of Tony’s Table, Tony Tantillo shares an easy chicken recipe that’s simple to prepare.
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lb. broccoli florets
- 8 oz. chicken stock
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, fully cooked and cubed
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan then add garlic.
- Allow the garlic to brown, then add broccoli florets
- When florets have caremelized, add 4 oz. chicken stock and cover pan
- Cook 4-5 minutes, or until the liquid has reduced and the broccoli is tender
- Add chicken cubes, stir to combine, then cover again
- Cook for another 3-4 minutes, adding chicken stock (if needed) to keep the food moist
- Serve once everything has reduced to your satisfaction