Homeless Couple Arrested For Having Sex On Stage At Danbury Green

DANBURY, Conn. (CBSNewYork/AP) – Onlookers in Danbury got quite a show yesterday.

A homeless couple was arrested Tuesday for having sex on an outdoor pavilion stage on the Danbury Green, according to police.

Web Extra: New York City’s 4 Best Little-Known Parks | Best outdoor activities in NYC

Jonathan Price, 41, and Shannon McClung, 38, were charged with breach of peace and public indecency after police received several complaints and an officer found them having sex on the stage shortly after 2 p.m.

The couple unknowingly drew an audience. Police say a bunch of women were watching the couple conduct their “business”.

Price and McClung were detained on $500 bonds.

The most disturbing thing you’ve heard all day? Let us know…

(TM and Copyright 2012 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2012 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)

Comments

1. twang says:

She looks mentally re tarded. Anyway i bet people would’nt have complained if it was a good looking couple. They didnt have to watch. And, where are homeless people supose to have sex?

2. cj says:

who is more disgusting here? the “HOMELESS” couple going at it outdoors, or the group of women who sat around and WATCHED?!?!

3. Sam says:

He should have been arrested for haveing sex ANYWHERE with her.

4. Jen says:

I have laughed hysterically to the point of tears reading this thread! ;0) all i can say is …i sure do hope they used birth control

5. CitizenKK says:

i guess this was much funner than looking for a job….

6. HM Phobe says:

That is one UGLY woman.

7. Mike says:

They probably got a grant for performance art from the NEA

8. Melvin says:

Rumor has it that Sandra Fluke was among the group of women watching the show.

9. Jerzey Boy says:

Now that’s a picture I’d rather not consider, gag!

10. Jim says:

Okay, they’re homeless.
    Let’s send one of them to prison and then each weekend they can have visits with clean sheets provided for by government funds.
    People, relax – do you think the pioneers had outhouses on their trip west from the east coast? We’re all too uptight about civil morals.
    It’s too bad that this had to happen, but it’s life and it’s not all pretty as we want to think it should be.

11. Tom says:

NASTY

12. ttj says:

Where are they supposed to have sex? They are homeless. Tell them to be more discreet about when and where they are having sex and send them on their way.

13. Rick O'Shea says:

I’ll bet that would knock a dog off off a gut wagon?

14. Zimbabwe Rhodesia says:

That woman (?) looks like she ain’t got no teeth… so the guy must’ve gotten himself a great bj…

15. Rudey says:

When you’re homeless, your bedroom is wherever you lay your head at night. People are always screaming that the government needs to stay out of peoples’ bedrooms and I agree.

16. Unhealthy Blob says:

Agree, if they were homosexuals, they would have been given the key to the city. Being a homo is in style now a days, right?

17. Gumball says:

If I was there, I woulda stripped and joined the fun!

18. Jeremy Cuthair says:

at least they are married. I would let them off because of the circumstances an they are married. They are human an should be given compassion.

19. Jasonn says:

Just looking at those booking photos, it paints a real ugly picture.

20. Herpa Derp says:

All in all, they probably have more sex than most of us posting on here. I mean most of you! YOU!! Not me. I’m a stud. I swear.

21. oliver clothesov says:

ever since her modeling career came to an abrupt end…

22. bigbill says:

which one was the girl?

23. I. Ronick says:

Sandra Flucke looks different with glasses.

24. dhunter says:

What were they charged with Beasteallity

25. Discovega says:

Obviously obama supporters…expect more this filth is the fool gets reelected.

26. frank says:

This couple should be on SS disablility, so they would have money for a room.

27. M.A.D says:

SINCE THEY DO NOT HAVE A BEDROOM TO DO THEIR THING THEY WENT AU NATURAL… WHY WERE PEOPLE LOOKING, THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT WALKING.

28. nonbeliever says:

I don’t believe they were caught having sex. Are you trying to get me to believe that the police response time was less than a minute?

1. Spanky Spankster says:

Maybe they counted the time when she started begging.

29. liz says:

OMG! Pretty Pathetic! Not even funny!!

30. anontdh says:

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT ADULTERY & FORNICATION!
    ADULTERY:
    1. Exodus 20:14
“You shall not commit adultery.
Exodus 20:13-15 (in Context) Exodus 20 (Whole Chapter)
    2. Leviticus 20:10
‘The man who commits adultery with another man’s wife, he who commits adultery with his neighbor’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress, shall surely be put to death.
Leviticus 20:9-11 (in Context) Leviticus 20 (Whole Chapter)
    3. Deuteronomy 5:18
‘You shall not commit adultery.
Deuteronomy 5:17-19 (in Context) Deuteronomy 5 (Whole Chapter)
    4. Proverbs 5:1
[ The Peril of Adultery ] My son, pay attention to my wisdom; Lend your ear to my understanding,
Proverbs 5:1-3 (in Context) Proverbs 5 (Whole Chapter)
    5. Proverbs 6:20
[ Beware of Adultery ] My son, keep your father’s command, And do not forsake the law of your mother.
Proverbs 6:19-21 (in Context) Proverbs 6 (Whole Chapter)
    6. Proverbs 6:32
Whoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding; He who does so destroys his own soul.
Proverbs 6:31-33 (in Context) Proverbs 6 (Whole Chapter)
    7. Jeremiah 3:8
Then I saw that for all the causes for which backsliding Israel had committed adultery, I had put her away and given her a certificate of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah did not fear, but went and played the harlot also.
Jeremiah 3:7-9 (in Context) Jeremiah 3 (Whole Chapter)
    8. Jeremiah 3:9
So it came to pass, through her casual harlotry, that she defiled the land and committed adultery with stones and trees.
Jeremiah 3:8-10 (in Context) Jeremiah 3 (Whole Chapter)
    9. Jeremiah 5:7
“How shall I pardon you for this? Your children have forsaken Me And sworn by those that are not gods. When I had fed them to the full, Then they committed adultery And assembled themselves by troops in the harlots’ houses.
Jeremiah 5:6-8 (in Context) Jeremiah 5 (Whole Chapter)
    10. Jeremiah 7:9
Will you steal, murder, commit adultery, swear falsely, burn incense to Baal, and walk after other gods whom you do not know,
Jeremiah 7:8-10 (in Context) Jeremiah 7 (Whole Chapter)
    11. Exodus 20:14
“You shall not commit adultery.
Exodus 20:13-15 (in Context) Exodus 20 (Whole Chapter)
    12. Leviticus 20:10
Leviticus 20:9-11 (in Context) Leviticus 20 (Whole Chapter)
    13. Deuteronomy 5:18
‘You shall not commit adultery.
Deuteronomy 5:17-19 (in Context) Deuteronomy 5 (Whole Chapter)
    14. Proverbs 5:1
Proverbs 5:1-3 (in Context) Proverbs 5 (Whole Chapter)
    15. Proverbs 6:20
Proverbs 6:19-21 (in Context) Proverbs 6 (Whole Chapter)
    16. Proverbs 6:32
Proverbs 6:31-33 (in Context) Proverbs 6 (Whole Chapter)
    17. Jeremiah 3:8
Jeremiah 3:7-9 (in Context) Jeremiah 3 (Whole Chapter)
    18. Jeremiah 3:9
Jeremiah 3:8-10 (in Context) Jeremiah 3 (Whole Chapter)
    19. Jeremiah 5:7
Jeremiah 5:6-8 (in Context) Jeremiah 5 (Whole Chapter)
    20. Jeremiah 7:9
Jeremiah 7:8-10 (in Context) Jeremiah 7 (Whole Chapter)

FORNICATION:

21. Isaiah 23:17
And it shall be, at the end of seventy years, that the LORD will deal with Tyre. She will return to her hire, and commit fornication with all the kingdoms of the world on the face of the earth.
Isaiah 23:16-18 (in Context) Isaiah 23 (Whole Chapter)
    22. Matthew 15:19
For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.
Matthew 15:18-20 (in Context) Matthew 15 (Whole Chapter)
    23. Mark 7:21
For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
Mark 7:20-22 (in Context) Mark 7 (Whole Chapter)
    24. John 8:41
You do the deeds of your father.” Then they said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father—God.”
John 8:40-42 (in Context) John 8 (Whole Chapter)
    25. 2 Corinthians 12:21
lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and I shall mourn for many who have sinned before and have not repented of the uncleanness, fornication, and lewdness which they have practiced.
2 Corinthians 12:20-21 (in Context) 2 Corinthians 12 (Whole Chapter)
    26. Galatians 5:19
Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
Galatians 5:18-20 (in Context) Galatians 5 (Whole Chapter)
    27. Ephesians 5:3
But fornication and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not even be named among you, as is fitting for saints;
Ephesians 5:2-4 (in Context) Ephesians 5 (Whole Chapter)
    28. Colossians 3:5
Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.
Colossians 3:4-6 (in Context) Colossians 3 (Whole Chapter)
    29. Revelation 14:8
And another angel followed, saying, “Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she has made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.”
Revelation 14:7-9 (in Context) Revelation 14 (Whole Chapter)
    Revelation 17:2
with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”
Revelation 17:1-3 (in Context) Revelation 17 (Whole Chapter)

1. Herpa Derp says:

Way to kill the mood, Reverend.

31. deadcarpo says:

Thank God they didn’t have an after sex smoke outside! That would deserve condemnation. Don’t criticize Oprah’s “backbone of America”homeless, you year?

32. Ricardoh says:

Which one in the pictures is a woman?

33. Jeff Patterson says:

Unreal had it of been two atractive people gojng at it , no one would have said a thing. http://www.playorgambleonline.com

34. Ted says:

If ur gonna watch at least toss a coin in the cup, ya cheapskates!

35. Ted says:

I’d drop a coin in their paper cup! I bet they’re more fun to watch than the puppet guy.

36. richard G says:

Look on the bright side. There is a silver lining. First they get hooked up, followed by free meals, shower and a warm bed to sleep in. Not a bad deal for the homeless.

37. Glaw says:

wheres the picture of the girl?

1. richard G says:

Under the bag

1. Spanky Spankster says:

she’s a four bagger

38. chardoQQo says:

get ’em a break they’re homeless for goodness sake hehehe

39. Andrew Kent says:

Amazing how this discussion has dragged in the controversy over employer or government funded contraception. Regardless of one’s religious views on birth control or fears that its availabilityfacilitates promiscuity, the prevention of unwanted pregnancies is, ipso facto, in the public interest as it limits the growth of overpopulation, maintains a family’s economic stability in these tough times, reduces the incidence of child abuse, neglect, and abandonment, stems the increasing demand on public and private benefit systems, and, perhaps of greatest significance to the right-to-life, be-fruitful-and-multiply, crowd, greatly reduces the likelihood that these pregnancies will be terminated by abortion. Think about it. Amen?

40. ed357 says:

AW…

HELL……

NAWWW……..

THEY WERE JUST GETTING THEIR FREAK ON.

41. Patrick McCain says:

Now this is one sex tape I don’t want to see.

42. stoptouchingthatmabel says:

Seeing those two naked would be assault with a deadly weapon.
    Contraceptives I don’t need any I just carry a picture of these two in my wallet and that stops the urge in an instant.
    I’ll bet you when they have sex outdoors bird’s fall from the sky.
    The most disturbing thing about this is that he can still get an erection after seeing her naked.
    They were playing truth or dare and sex was the dare challenge.
    I’m wondering how long I have to wait for the image to leave my mind.

1. Spanky Spankster says:

The evidence wouldn’t stand up in court.

1. Huh? says:

Okay, that was funny.

43. steve says:

She make me horny

44. Live Free or Die says:

Well…if your homeless…..where else can your go?

45. Jack says:

GROSS. That woman looks like she’s 50+ and she’s only 38. Obviously by her jaw structure she’s lost most if not all of her teeth like an old person. Based on her name she’s Irish. You can see why we wanted to keep the Irish out of this nation now.

Who wants to bet they both love Obama?

46. Anthony says:

How can a homeless couple support a baby?

47. BoinkBoink says:

They look like they catch bricks in their teeth for a living. -Boink

48. Ready, Set CRAP! says:

CRAPPING IS NATURAL.

49. klmdia says:

looks like he was getting a gum job to me

50. Lemon says: