NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Tony Tantillo is cooking up a delicious variation on a typical pasta dinner. This time, it’s pasta with tuna and tomato sauce.
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 ounces Italian green pepper
- 6 ounces albacore tuna
- 8 ounces pasta
- In salted boiling water, add your pasta. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- In a pan, heat up olive oil, adding garlic and green pepper. Sautee for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, and tomato sauce. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add tuna. Cover and cook for two minutes.
- Add pasta, simmering together for a minute or two, and serve.