CT Criminal Justice Aide’s Twitter Prank Accidentally Goes Public

HARTFORD, CT (AP) — An official in Gov. Dannel P. Malloy’s administration says a Twitter posting he wrote about a state lawmaker being hospitalized after a car accident was an April Fools’ Day prank.

Malloy’s chief criminal justice aide, Michael Lawlor, posted on Twitter Sunday morning that West Haven Democratic Rep. Stephen Dargan was in the hospital after a car accident. Lawlor told The Associated Press that it was just an April Fools’ Day joke.

Dargan told the New Haven Register that he tries to come up with an April Fools’ Day prank every year. He says Sunday’s prank wasn’t supposed to go public.

Congresswoman Rosa DeLauro once fell victim to Lawlor and Dargan’s pranks when she sent flowers to Lawlor, after Dargan had announced that Lawlor was hospitalized when he wasn’t.

(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Comments

1. gam says:

Thanks , I have recently been searching for information about this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I have discovered till now. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you sure about the source?|What i don’t understood is if truth be told how you’re now not actually much more well-liked than you may be right now. You are very intelligent.

2. Cacilda Buarque says:

Who doesn’t want a well behaved dog? This can be achieved by no other than dog training training. However, having your pet trained the right way may not be that easy for you. You may have a very busy schedule or you simply don’t have the patience to pull things over. Thus, your ordeal is solved because there are numerous schools that can handle your pet very well.

3. BOcah KampoEngan says:

4. Saamuuel Dominguez says:

5. Yadary Alfonso says:

6. Da Reddy Gulshan says:

Just woke up so have two hours before I have to leave for the DogTrainingclass then later I have to go to work at 4.pm

7. Fabian Graphic says:

8. Vaggelis Economou says:

9. La Lokita El Mousati says:

10. Gaban Sony says:

11. Gabitza Balanescu says:

12. La Lokita Eche says:

13. Information products,Digital information products,Information product ideas,knowledge products,Information security products,Information hair products,Information technology products,Royal consumer information products,Information products company,Transit says:

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing on your feed and I’m hoping you write once more very soon!

14. KPMc says:

Nothing represents the good clean fun of an April Fools joke like people being hospitalized for horrific auto accidents.

File this one under “Funny as a heart attack”

What a moron!

15. secrets to dog training, dog leash training,dog leash training tips,dog leashes,dog off leashtraining,pitbull leash training,dog training, leash training,puppy leash training,dog collar training,dog training tricks,dog potty training,the dog whisperer,pup says:

Thank you, I have recently been searching for info about this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I have discovered so far. However, what concerning the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?|What i do not understood is in fact how you are no longer actually much more well-favored than you might be right now. You are very intelligent.

16. incall Montreal says:

Hello There. I discovered your weblog using msn. That is an extremely neatly written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your useful info. Thank you for the post. I’ll certainly return.

17. bluescat48 says:

Haven’t these people got anything better to do than to act childish? April fool gag, that is for school children, not an aide to a criminal justice.

Comments are closed.