NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — CBS 2’s Tony Tantillo cooks up a delicious fish recipe in his latest edition of Tony’s Table.
- 6 oz. fillet of Dover sole
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tsp. thyme
- 1/4 cup zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 lemon wedges
- Salt and pepper
- Season Dover sole fillet with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay the fish on a 12-18″ piece of aluminum foil, then fold the sides to create a tray.
- Pour olive oil over the top of the fish.
- Lay zucchini slices, halved tomatoes, and thyme atop fish.
- Cover the fish by closing the sides of the foil over it.
- Cook in oven pre-heated to 350 degrees for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve.
(Cooking times can vary by equipment. Be sure that fish is fully cooked before serving.)