NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) - To help celebrate National Lobster Day, Bruce Bozzi, Jr. of The Palm stopped by the CBS 2 studios to make Nova Scotia Lobster Rolls.
For more information about The Palm, click here.
- 5 oz of Lobster Salad (recipe below)
- 1 oz Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 tsp Whole Butter (salted)-softened
- 1 6-inch New England Hot Dog Roll
- 2 Lemon Wedges
- 1 Tarragon Sprig (small)
Nova Scotia Lobster Salad Ingredients
- 2 lbs Butter Poached Cooked Lobster Meat (med diced)
- 1 cup Celery (small diced)
- 1 cup Cucumber (small diced)-seedless
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice (fresh)
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Tarragon (minced)
- To taste: Kosher Salt and Black Pepper (mill)
- In a bowl, mix lobster meat, celery, cucumber, mayonnaise and lemon juice together.
- Season with salt, black pepper and tarragon and hold chilled until needed.
- Slice one side of the roll open, and brush with 1 tsp of whole butter, lightly toast.
- Once toasted, add shredded iceberg lettuce and top with 5 oz of lobster salad.
Garnish with lemon wedges (2) or a sprig of tarragon.