Don’t miss out on seeing your favorite artists on television this week! We have the schedule and details for you! Time to set your DVR and see Dierks Bentley, Montgomery Gentry, Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, Trace Adkins, Reba, Gretchen Wilson and more!
Tuesday, August 28
- Dierks Bentley, Montgomery Gentry, Craig Morgan, Rascal Flatts and Carrie Underwood share their favorite stories and songs about ‘home’ this week on GAC’s Noteworthy At The Opry. Airs at 9 p.m. ET. Local listings here.
Wednesday, August 29
- GAC’s Great American Heroes follows USO Tour veteran, philanthropist and country sensation Trace Adkins on his nationwide tour. Trace will be acknowledging three ‘hometown heroes’ as he visits their communities and will be surprising each of them with something special. Great American Heroes airs at 8 p.m. ET and re-airs daily through September 3rd. Check here for local listings. Catch a sneak peak:
Thursday, August 30
- With film crew in tow, GAC goes out on tour with superstar Reba McEntire and records her “dazzling production” during her live shows. All the Women I Am is a 90 minute concert special that premieres exclusively on GAC at 8 p.m. and re-airs on August 31. Get a sneak peek of Reba’s first televised concert in 15 years:
- GAC’s Day Jobs takes a look at some of your favorite artists, often going back to the beginning, before they were famous. This week you’ll see what it would be like having the “Redneck Woman” Gretchen Wilson serving up your waffles, Lee Brice working side by side with his father – 85 feet in up in the air, find out if Mark Wills can handle a K-9 unit, go with Craig Campbell as he heads back to a correctional facility (as an employee of course) but see how he handles an unruly prisoner, and witness the temptation Stephen and Eric of Love and Theft face, making white whiskey! Day Jobs begins at 5 p.m. ET on GAC. Check here for local listings.
Friday, August 31
- Chely Wright performs on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35 a.m./12:35 a.m. Central on NBC. Chely’s documentary “Chely Wright: Wish Me Way” is now available at iTunes.
Saturday, September 1
- GAC discovers Trace Adkins, Josh Turner, Oak Ridge Boys, Kix Brooks and Little Jimmy Dickens will be performing and talking about what they learned from, and which artist they respect and admire most, as GAC presents Noteworthy at the Opry: Men of Country.
Nanci Haskin/99.5 WYCD