WLNY STATION INFORMATION

524 W. 57th Street
New York, NY 10019

270 South Service Road, Suite 55
Melville, NY 11747

SWITCHBOARD: 212-975-4321

NEWSLINE: 800-CH-2-NEWS

NEWSROOM FAX: 212-975-9387 (Note: Story ideas should be faxed to the attention of “Assignment Desk.” News releases should be faxed to the attention of “Planning Desk.”)

New Jersey Bureau: 201-319-8638 | Long Island Bureau: 516-463-2619 | Westchester Bureau: 914-696-8293

ASSIGNMENT DESK: 212-975-5867, desk@cbs2ny.com

STATION SERVICES: stationservices@cbs2ny.com

Closed Captioning Contact Information:

For immediate concerns about broadcast closed captioning, call 212-975-8559, fax 212-857-4708 or e-mail wlnytvcaptioning@cbs.com.  For closed captioning complaints regarding non-immediate issues, please write to: Mr. Joel Goldberg, Senior Vice President, Operations; 524 W. 57th Street, Room 3309, New York, NY 10019; phone number 212-975-8014, fax 212-975-6133 or e-mail wlnytvcaptioning@cbs.com.

For immediate concerns about closed captioning of online video content, call 212-975-8559, fax 212-857-4708, or e-mail wlnytvcaptioning@cbs.com. For non-immediate complaints regarding closed captioning of online video, please write to: Mr. Joel Goldberg, Senior Vice President, Operations; 524 W. 57th Street, Room 3309, New York, NY 10019; phone number 212-975-8014, fax 212-975-6133 or e-mail wlnytvcaptioning@cbs.com.

USE THE FOLLOWING FORM TO SEND A NOTE TO WLNY-TV

Want A Copy Of A Story?
Copies of some WLNY-TV stories may be available for purchase. Click here for more information. (Note: Stories purchased from WLNY-TV are for individual, private use. Any editing, reproduction, publication, rebroadcasting, public showing, publishing on a Web site or public display is forbidden and may violate copyright laws.)

Looking For A Speaker Or Emcee?
If you are interested in having a CBS 2 journalist appear at an event please fill out a WLNY-TV Talent Appearances Request Form and submit it in accordance with the instructions it contains.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT REQUESTS:

WLNY-TV Public Affairs
524 West 57th Street, Room 3382
 New York, NY 10019

FORMAT: Beta Videotape
DURATION: :10, :15 and :30 seconds
TIME OF AIR:Throughout the broadcast day
DOCUMENTATION NEEDED: Request should be submitted on organization letterhead, including board of directors, tax-exempt determination, statement of purpose and annual report.
BASIS FOR REJECTION: Content (controversial, political, or religious in nature) and technical quality. PSA must offer a specific service, such as a telephone number to call for further information. Name of organization must appear within content of the message. WLNY-TV will consider airing spots that have a limited time run, such as a week or longer. Consideration will be given to events that focus on a particular time of year, such as summer, if requests are received at least six weeks in advance.
TYPES OF PSAs USED: Generic, local

Comments

1. DrScheiner says:

Why do I no longer get Channel 10/55 through my roof top antenna in Brooklyn zip 11226? I used to watch you several hours a day.

2. Robert Stern says:

BRING BACK JEOPARDY AT 5PM!!!

3. Erik Stone says:

I Live In Mahopac, NY, And I Have Comcast Digital Cable. But I Do Not Have WLNY-TV’s TV-10/55 On My Digital Cable Company, Comcast, But I Wish I Have That.

4. Brian says:

Where is The God Squad and Jeopardy, and the Daily Mass?

5. Steven says:

WHERE IS JEOPARDY & WHEEL OF FORTUNE?
    This is a shame. I watch both shows at an earlier time because of personal duties.
    Now they are both gone. Any plans to bring these shows back?

6. Bob's Marie says:

What happened to WLNY 11 pm news with Richard Rose????
    It was the BEST show and now some dummy decided to pull it!!!
    What can I do to get it back on Cable???? I’m sure I can’t be the only one who feels this way.
    And I refuse to watch that other so-called “local” news. Tell me where I can get WLNY and I’ll switch my provider!!

Tell me who to contact.PLEASE!!!

7. Mark says:

I used to watch Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. I am very disapointed that these two shows are no longer being shown. And now you cancelled the best news broadcast. What is wrong with your station.

8. Barbara L says:

Bring back 5PM Jeopardy!

9. Barbara says:

We miss Jeopardy and Wheel also. My 91 year old mother and I enjoyed eating our evening meal watching those shows! Please bring it back!

10. SHELLEY D. says:

WHERE THE HECK IS JEOPPARDY & WHEEL OF FORTUNE? i USED TO WATCH THEM AT 5 & 5:30 BECUASE i GO OUT SOME NIGHTS BY 6:30 AND MISS THEM ON ABC. iS THIS BECAUSE SONY WON’T LET CBS USE THEM ON 55?

11. Bill C. says:

What happened to Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune?

12. Daniel Belgrave says:

That’s Mean No More jeopardy and wheel of fortune R.I.P.

13. Tony Scro says:

Great job CBS! It took you only one day for you to screw up the programming at WLNY Channel 55. We used to look forward to watching Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune at 5PM and 5:30PM weekdays before dinner. What’s next? Reruns of Maury Povich and the Beverly Hillbillies?

Thanks for forcing us to watch these shows on anothe network..

14. Marge says:

Where is Jeopardy?????

15. Leo says:

How come there is no Jeopardy at 5.00 pm ?

1. Nancy Dawson says:

What have you done with Jeopardy? Nobody watches Frasier.

16. margareth wlodarski says:

where’s jeopardy and wheel of fortune

17. Peter C. Neuhaus says:

I use to receive WLNY signal on digital channel 45 over the air. There no signal as of the last week in March. What happened?

18. JM says:

I am currently living in Poughkeepse, NY, and don’t have WLNY TV 10/55 on my current cable provide on Time Warner Cable Mid-Hudson Valley NY. Are you going to be adding WLNY TV here soon?

19. Kathy says:

I just found out that the Mass from St. Agnes Cathedral shown at 8:30 am will no longer be broadcasted from Channel 55. This is extremely disheartening. I do not have and can not afford extended cable tv. I’m sure there are many viewers in the same situation as me. Would you please explain your position on not broadcaster the daily Mass on channel 55. Thank you and God bless.

Comments are closed.