Tagliolini Con Aragosta, Pomodoro Fresco E Funghi Misti
- 8.8 oz. Fresh Tagliolini Pasta
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Peeled and sliced Garlic Clove
- 3 Seeded and Diced Plum Tomatoes
- 1.5 lbs. Lobster, cooked and cut into Morsels
- 2 cups of ¼” Sliced Exotic Mushrooms (Shitake, Button, & Oyster)
- ¼ cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Lobster Bisque (Can use canned, or leftover from a prior dinner)
- 1 Tbs. each, Chopped Parsley & Basil
- ¼ cup Parmiggiano Reggiano Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
In a very hot pan, sauté mushrooms in 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil with salt and pepper, until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
Gently sauté garlic in 1 Tbs. Olive Oil, until lightly golden brown.
Add Tomato Sauce and Lobster Bisque, Reduce by 1/3.
Add Lobster, Mushroom, and Tomato. Toss in pan to evenly coat in sauce.
Add Herbs, Cheese and Seasoning to taste.
Add Pasta cooked per package directions, and with leftover Olive Oil.