NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Looking for a light meal, loaded with flavor? CBS 2’s Tony Tantillo and his daughter Stephanie have you covered.
Italian Pepper Tomato Pasta
- 3 Long Italian peppers, chopped
- 2 oz. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 cup Paccheri Pasta
- 8 oz. San Marzano Tomatoes
- 3 oz. Peas
- 1 oz. Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 pinch Parmesan Cheese
- Sea Salt and pepper to taste
Cook the garlic in Extra Virgin Olive Oil on medium heat for about 2 minutes. Add San Marzano tomatoes, peas, and long Italian peppers to pan.
Separately, cook the Paccheri pasta in boiling water for 7 minutes or until al dente.
Drain pasta, and add to sauté pan. Cook everything together for 5 minutes on medium heat.
Serve hot, sprinkle cheese.