Natural Remedies For Allergies
April 8, 2013 11:40 AM
NEW YORK (WLNY) — Spring has sprung — and so has allergy season.
Herbalist Sara Chana visited The Couch to show us how to get a handle on it with homeopathy.
Homeopathy looks at each as an individual and prescribes to your exact symptoms:
- Freeze dried nettles: in clinical studies help alleviate congestion without the side effects of medications
- Reishi Mushrooms – regulates the immune system
- Quercetin acts as a natural antihistamine
- Wintergreen can stop nasal congestion
- Eating Berries reduce inflammation
- Washing eyes with baby soap a few times a day