Tolland High School Evacuated Due To Carbon Monoxide
TOLLAND, Conn. (CBSNewYork/AP) - Tolland High School has been evacuated after carbon monoxide was detected inside the building.
State police Lt. J. Paul Vance says they responded along with local authorities Friday morning to a carbon monoxide alarm at the building.
He says the school was evacuated.
Fire officials say several ambulances were sent to the school as a precaution, and several people reported feeling ill, but no serious injuries have been reported.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)