NEW YORK (WLNY) — Two explosions this week — both of them deadly — have left us with lots of questions, and few answers.
Many are left asking, how do we stay safe and protect ourselves from these types of events in the future?
Former Secret Service Agent Evy Poumpouras sheds light on how we can protect ourselves from situations like the Boston Marathon bombings and the Texas fertilizer plant explosion.
- USA’s Linden, Japan’s Kawauchi Win Wet, Windy Boston Marathon
- 50 Years Later, The Boston Marathon’s First Woman Races Once Again
- Kenya’s Geoffrey Kirui Wins 121st Annual Boston Marathon
- Hayle, Baysa Complete Ethiopia’s First Sweep Of Boston Marathon
- Lelisa Desisa Wins 119th Boston Marathon; Rotich Takes Women’s Race
- LIVE BLOG: 119th Boston Marathon