NEW YORK (WLNY) — Two explosions this week — both of them deadly — have left us with lots of questions, and few answers.
Many are left asking, how do we stay safe and protect ourselves from these types of events in the future?
Former Secret Service Agent Evy Poumpouras sheds light on how we can protect ourselves from situations like the Boston Marathon bombings and the Texas fertilizer plant explosion.
- Hayle, Baysa Complete Ethiopia’s First Sweep Of Boston Marathon
- Lelisa Desisa Wins 119th Boston Marathon; Rotich Takes Women’s Race
- LIVE BLOG: 119th Boston Marathon
- Security To Remain Tight For New York City Marathon
- Boston Marathon Bombing Suspects’ Sister Faces NYC Judge In Harlem Bomb Threat Case
- Boston Marathon Bombing Suspects’ Sister Accused In Harlem Bomb Threat