How To Protect Yourself From Danger & Disaster
NEW YORK (WLNY) — Two explosions this week — both of them deadly — have left us with lots of questions, and few answers.
Many are left asking, how do we stay safe and protect ourselves from these types of events in the future?
Former Secret Service Agent Evy Poumpouras sheds light on how we can protect ourselves from situations like the Boston Marathon bombings and the Texas fertilizer plant explosion.
- Federal Prosecutors To Seek Death Penalty Against Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
- David Ortiz Gets Plenty Of Votes, But Doesn’t Finish Third In Boston Mayoral Race
- Tatyana McFadden Completes Marathon ‘Grand Slam’
- New York City Marathon Runners Take Off
- Police Ready As 45,000 Runners Plan To Participate In New York City Marathon
- NYPD Has ‘Sophisticated Network’ Of Mobile Security Cameras In Place For NYC Marathon