Hair Guru & Businesswoman Tabatha Coffey Takes Over The Couch
NEW YORK (WLNY) — Tabatha Coffey doesn’t hold back when it comes to telling failing business owners what they’re doing wrong — that’s the premise of the hair guru’s Bravo show, Tabatha Takes Over.
She visited The Couch to tell us how she helps revamp and revitalize businesses.
- Emmy Nominated ‘CSI Miami’ Actress Eva LaRue Visits The Couch
- Physical Therapist Karena Wu Stops By The Couch To Talk National Arthritis Month
- Cooking On The Couch: Spring Farro Salad
- Maximize Your Morning And Take Control Of Your Agenda
- ‘Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Newcomer Joyce Giraud De Ohoven
- Cooking On The Couch: Spicy Mac & Cheese For The Holidays