Toy Companies Cashing In On Summer Movies
NEW YORK (WLNY) – The summer move season isn’t just about creating on-screen art — it’s also about the toys.
Companies pull out all the stops to cash in on the summer blockbusters.
Laurie Schact, the Toy Insider Mom, visited The Couch with some of the toys kids are going to be begging for once they leave the theater.
- Emmy Nominated ‘CSI Miami’ Actress Eva LaRue Visits The Couch
- Physical Therapist Karena Wu Stops By The Couch To Talk National Arthritis Month
- Cooking On The Couch: Spring Farro Salad
- Maximize Your Morning And Take Control Of Your Agenda
- ‘Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Newcomer Joyce Giraud De Ohoven
- Cooking On The Couch: Spicy Mac & Cheese For The Holidays