Toy Companies Cashing In On Summer Movies
NEW YORK (WLNY) – The summer move season isn’t just about creating on-screen art — it’s also about the toys.
Companies pull out all the stops to cash in on the summer blockbusters.
Laurie Schact, the Toy Insider Mom, visited The Couch with some of the toys kids are going to be begging for once they leave the theater.
- Maximize Your Morning And Take Control Of Your Agenda
- ‘Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Newcomer Joyce Giraud De Ohoven
- Cooking On The Couch: Spicy Mac & Cheese For The Holidays
- Cooking On The Couch: Healthier Biscotti Bites
- Eva Longoria Teams Up With Howard G. Buffett To Fight Hunger
- Holiday Shopping: Top Toys For 2013