Police Seek To Identify Suspect In 7 Jewelry Store Robberies
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police Sunday night were asking the public to help identifying a robber who allegedly struck seven jewelry stores in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens over the past couple of months.
In each case, the robber entered the stores armed with a handgun, while two or three others jumped over the counter and stole jewelry, police said.
The robberies happened at the following times and locations:
• Sept. 10, 4:15 p.m., at 169 Canal St.;
• Oct. 15, 6:45 p.m., at 5914 Eighth Ave. in Brooklyn;
• Oct. 17, 6:35 p.m., at 66 East Broadway;
• Oct. 18, 4:30 p.m., at 66 East Broadway;
• Oct. 28, 7:50 p.m., at 37-58 103rd St. in Queens;
• Oct. 31, 6:35 p.m., at 74-15 37th Ave. in Queens;
• This past Saturday, 5:55 p.m., at 37-11 Main St. in Queens.
The suspects were described only as male Hispanics. A surveillance photo of one of the suspects has been released.
No one was injured in the incidents.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories