Woman Pushing Stroller Wanted In Theft At Bronx Burger King
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police on Tuesday were asking the public to help them find a suspect who stole a woman’s wallet as they waited in line at a Burger King in the Bronx.
Surveillance photos indicated that the suspect was pushing a baby stroller at the time.
The theft happened around noon on Jan. 4. The victim was on line to order food at the Burger King at 215 E. Fordham Rd. in the Bronx, when the suspect approached from behind and removed the wallet from her purse, police said.
The suspect then ran off with the victim’s wallet, which contained $80 and various cards, police said.
Police have released surveillance images of the suspect with the stroller.
Anyone with information was asked to call the NYPD Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS, log onto the Crime Stoppers website, or text tips to 274637 (CRIMES) and enter TIP577.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories:
- Police: Queens Deli Clerk Hurt After Trying To Stop Men From Taking Beer, Candy
- Police: Man Steals Security Guard’s Car During Attack Outside Queens Casino
- 3 Men Sought In 8 Violent Bronx Robberies
- Autistic Bronx Teen Missing From Brooklyn Park Is Found Safe
- NYPD: Suspects Used Stun Gun During Bronx Bodega Robbery
- Teen Charged In Connection With Rape Of 82-Year-Old Brooklyn Woman