Woman Pushing Stroller Wanted In Theft At Bronx Burger King
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police on Tuesday were asking the public to help them find a suspect who stole a woman’s wallet as they waited in line at a Burger King in the Bronx.
Surveillance photos indicated that the suspect was pushing a baby stroller at the time.
The theft happened around noon on Jan. 4. The victim was on line to order food at the Burger King at 215 E. Fordham Rd. in the Bronx, when the suspect approached from behind and removed the wallet from her purse, police said.
The suspect then ran off with the victim’s wallet, which contained $80 and various cards, police said.
Police have released surveillance images of the suspect with the stroller.
Anyone with information was asked to call the NYPD Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS, log onto the Crime Stoppers website, or text tips to 274637 (CRIMES) and enter TIP577.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories:
- Search Continues For Suspect Accused Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In The Bronx
- Housekeeper Claims She Was Tortured By Queens Couple Over Alleged Theft
- Police: Man Steals Purse From 84-Year-Old Woman On upper East Side
- NYPD: Man Snatches Purse From Woman Outside Bronx Supermarket
- Cops: Elderly Man Found Unconscious At Coney Island Subway Stop
- Police: Suspect Makes Appointment At Queens Spa, Rapes Woman Inside