Woman Pushing Stroller Wanted In Theft At Bronx Burger King
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police on Tuesday were asking the public to help them find a suspect who stole a woman’s wallet as they waited in line at a Burger King in the Bronx.
Surveillance photos indicated that the suspect was pushing a baby stroller at the time.
The theft happened around noon on Jan. 4. The victim was on line to order food at the Burger King at 215 E. Fordham Rd. in the Bronx, when the suspect approached from behind and removed the wallet from her purse, police said.
The suspect then ran off with the victim’s wallet, which contained $80 and various cards, police said.
Police have released surveillance images of the suspect with the stroller.
Anyone with information was asked to call the NYPD Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS, log onto the Crime Stoppers website, or text tips to 274637 (CRIMES) and enter TIP577.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories:
- NYPD: Man Exposes Self To 21-Year-Old Woman And Her 6-Month-Old Daughter On D Train
- Police: Duo Swindled $90,000 From 80-Year-Old Queens Woman In Lottery Scam
- Police: Glove-Wearing Attacker Punches Woman In The Face, Tries To Steal Purse In The Bronx
- Police: Man Attacks, Robs Teenage Girl While Riding Subway Train In Brooklyn
- NYPD: Suspect Runs Off After Shotgun Jams During Manhattan Deli Robbery
- Police: Man Wanted For Throwing Garbage Can Into Window Of MTA Bus