Woman Pushing Stroller Wanted In Theft At Bronx Burger King
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police on Tuesday were asking the public to help them find a suspect who stole a woman’s wallet as they waited in line at a Burger King in the Bronx.
Surveillance photos indicated that the suspect was pushing a baby stroller at the time.
The theft happened around noon on Jan. 4. The victim was on line to order food at the Burger King at 215 E. Fordham Rd. in the Bronx, when the suspect approached from behind and removed the wallet from her purse, police said.
The suspect then ran off with the victim’s wallet, which contained $80 and various cards, police said.
Police have released surveillance images of the suspect with the stroller.
Anyone with information was asked to call the NYPD Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS, log onto the Crime Stoppers website, or text tips to 274637 (CRIMES) and enter TIP577.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories:
- Police: Men Sought In 13 Midtown Manhattan Burglaries
- NYPD: F Train Rider Bites Another Passenger After Being Asked To Move Her Bag
- Police: Man Sought For Stealing Chains From Women On F Train In Manhattan
- Suspects Fled In White Van After Trying To Pose With Baby In Maternity Ward At NYU Lutheran
- Police: Men Take Off With Cases Of Soda From Coca-Cola Truck In The Bronx
- Suspects Attacked Wheelchair Bound Man, Pistol Whipped Another In Bronx Robbery, Cops Say