NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police are searching for a man who they said groped a 13-year-old girl on a Bronx-bound subway train.
Late last month, the teen had just got on a No. 4 train at the 125th Street station around 6 p.m. on March 26 when the man approached her and started groping her, police said.
The girl got off the train at the 161st Street stop and the man followed, but police said he later fled the station.
The suspect is a Hispanic male between the ages of 20 and 40 wearing a black coat and carrying a black duffel bag, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477) or visit www.nypdcrimestoppers.com.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories:
- Police: Suspects Fled After Failed Attempt At Push-In Robbery In The Bronx
- NYPD: Man Tries To Rape Woman Inside Staten Island Church Bathroom
- Straphanger Beat With Cane Inside Mezzanine At Queens Subway Stop
- 2 Women Sought In Possible Bias Attack On 1 Subway Train
- NYPD: Man Rapes, Robs Woman At Gunpoint In Her Brooklyn Home
- NYPD: Men Yell Anti-Gay Slurs, Stab Man In The Bronx