NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police are searching for a man who they said groped a 13-year-old girl on a Bronx-bound subway train.
Late last month, the teen had just got on a No. 4 train at the 125th Street station around 6 p.m. on March 26 when the man approached her and started groping her, police said.
The girl got off the train at the 161st Street stop and the man followed, but police said he later fled the station.
The suspect is a Hispanic male between the ages of 20 and 40 wearing a black coat and carrying a black duffel bag, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477) or visit www.nypdcrimestoppers.com.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories:
- Police: Man Gropes Woman Walking On Street In Brooklyn
- Cops: 7-Train Groper Fled At ‘61st Street-Woodside’ Stop After Confrontation With Victim
- Police Searching For Suspect In String Of Cell Phone Thefts On Staten Island
- NYPD: Suspects Rob Manhattan CVS, Cut Teen Employee
- Suspect In Custody In Attempted Luring Of 10-Year-Old Girl In Jackson Heights
- Police: 3 Men Wanted In Violent Bronx Home Invasion