NYPD: Man Gropes 13-Year-Old Girl On Bronx-Bound No. 4 Subway Train
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police are searching for a man who they said groped a 13-year-old girl on a Bronx-bound subway train.
Late last month, the teen had just got on a No. 4 train at the 125th Street station around 6 p.m. on March 26 when the man approached her and started groping her, police said.
The girl got off the train at the 161st Street stop and the man followed, but police said he later fled the station.
The suspect is a Hispanic male between the ages of 20 and 40 wearing a black coat and carrying a black duffel bag, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477) or visit www.nypdcrimestoppers.com.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories:
- Police: Men Sought In 13 Midtown Manhattan Burglaries
- NYPD: F Train Rider Bites Another Passenger After Being Asked To Move Her Bag
- Police: Man Sought For Stealing Chains From Women On F Train In Manhattan
- Suspects Fled In White Van After Trying To Pose With Baby In Maternity Ward At NYU Lutheran
- Police: Men Take Off With Cases Of Soda From Coca-Cola Truck In The Bronx
- Suspects Attacked Wheelchair Bound Man, Pistol Whipped Another In Bronx Robbery, Cops Say