NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police are searching for a man who they said groped a 13-year-old girl on a Bronx-bound subway train.
Late last month, the teen had just got on a No. 4 train at the 125th Street station around 6 p.m. on March 26 when the man approached her and started groping her, police said.
The girl got off the train at the 161st Street stop and the man followed, but police said he later fled the station.
The suspect is a Hispanic male between the ages of 20 and 40 wearing a black coat and carrying a black duffel bag, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477) or visit www.nypdcrimestoppers.com.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories:
- Elderly Woman Attacked, Robbed By Teen Male And Female In Midtown
- Hatchet Wielding Suspect Tackles Woman, Takes Off With Purse In Queens
- Suspect Made Anti-White Statements Before Slashing At Chelsea Grocery Store, Police Say
- Clerk Found Shot To Death Behind Counter Inside Queens Bodega
- Suspects Impersonated Cops, Sprayed Victims In Series Of Robberies, Police Say
- Men Used Key To Open Locked Cases In Robberies At Manhattan Duane Reade Stores, Cops Say