NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police are searching for a man who they said groped a 13-year-old girl on a Bronx-bound subway train.
Late last month, the teen had just got on a No. 4 train at the 125th Street station around 6 p.m. on March 26 when the man approached her and started groping her, police said.
The girl got off the train at the 161st Street stop and the man followed, but police said he later fled the station.
The suspect is a Hispanic male between the ages of 20 and 40 wearing a black coat and carrying a black duffel bag, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477) or visit www.nypdcrimestoppers.com.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories:
- NYPD: Man Wanted In Robberies Of 3 Women In The Bronx
- Police: Man Sprays 72-Year-Old Woman With Unknown Substance During Robbery
- Search Continues For Suspect In Lower East Side Attacks
- Police: Person Of Interest Sought In Bronx Shooting Death Of 16-Year-Old Girl
- Funeral To Be Held For 83-Year-Old Lois Colley In North Salem
- Police: Man Steals $42,000 From Holiday Display Company In Brooklyn