NYPD: Man Gropes 13-Year-Old Girl On Bronx-Bound No. 4 Subway Train
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Police are searching for a man who they said groped a 13-year-old girl on a Bronx-bound subway train.
Late last month, the teen had just got on a No. 4 train at the 125th Street station around 6 p.m. on March 26 when the man approached her and started groping her, police said.
The girl got off the train at the 161st Street stop and the man followed, but police said he later fled the station.
The suspect is a Hispanic male between the ages of 20 and 40 wearing a black coat and carrying a black duffel bag, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477) or visit www.nypdcrimestoppers.com.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories:
- NYPD: East Village Pizza Delivery Man Robbed Of $22
- Cops Seek Suspect, Person Of Interest In Bronx Grand Larceny
- Police: 2 Suspects Sought In Travel Agency Robberies In Queens
- Police: Man Used Cloned Debit Card To Withdraw $2,700 In Queens
- Police Investigating Possible Bias Attack On 3 Women In Brooklyn
- Cops Seek Vehicle, Suspect In Deadly Brooklyn Hit-And-Run