NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police are searching for a man who they said groped a 13-year-old girl on a Bronx-bound subway train.
Late last month, the teen had just got on a No. 4 train at the 125th Street station around 6 p.m. on March 26 when the man approached her and started groping her, police said.
The girl got off the train at the 161st Street stop and the man followed, but police said he later fled the station.
The suspect is a Hispanic male between the ages of 20 and 40 wearing a black coat and carrying a black duffel bag, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477) or visit www.nypdcrimestoppers.com.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories:
- Man Robbed As He Slept By Woman He Met At Midtown Bar; Cops
- Teen Knocked Out, Robbed By Group Of Seven On Bronx Street
- NYPD: Smiling Trio Sought In Two Brooklyn Subway Robberies
- Cops: Man Posing As Messenger Steals $58,000 Worth Of iPhones From NYC Apple Store
- Police: Suspects Beat Man With Sticks, Steal His Food In The Bronx
- Burglar Makes Off With Cash In Series Of Staten Island Break-Ins