NYPD: Man Gropes 13-Year-Old Girl On Bronx-Bound No. 4 Subway Train
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police are searching for a man who they said groped a 13-year-old girl on a Bronx-bound subway train.
Late last month, the teen had just got on a No. 4 train at the 125th Street station around 6 p.m. on March 26 when the man approached her and started groping her, police said.
The girl got off the train at the 161st Street stop and the man followed, but police said he later fled the station.
The suspect is a Hispanic male between the ages of 20 and 40 wearing a black coat and carrying a black duffel bag, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477) or visit www.nypdcrimestoppers.com.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories:
- NYPD: Man Exposes Self To 21-Year-Old Woman And Her 6-Month-Old Daughter On D Train
- Police: Duo Swindled $90,000 From 80-Year-Old Queens Woman In Lottery Scam
- Police: Glove-Wearing Attacker Punches Woman In The Face, Tries To Steal Purse In The Bronx
- Police: Man Attacks, Robs Teenage Girl While Riding Subway Train In Brooklyn
- NYPD: Suspect Runs Off After Shotgun Jams During Manhattan Deli Robbery
- Police: Man Wanted For Throwing Garbage Can Into Window Of MTA Bus