NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police are searching for a man who they said groped a 13-year-old girl on a Bronx-bound subway train.
Late last month, the teen had just got on a No. 4 train at the 125th Street station around 6 p.m. on March 26 when the man approached her and started groping her, police said.
The girl got off the train at the 161st Street stop and the man followed, but police said he later fled the station.
The suspect is a Hispanic male between the ages of 20 and 40 wearing a black coat and carrying a black duffel bag, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477) or visit www.nypdcrimestoppers.com.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories:
- Cops On The Hunt For Alleged Robber Donning Spider-Man Mask
- NYPD: Not-So-Good Samaritan Finds Missing Wallet, Takes $7,000 For Himself
- Men Wanted For Assaulting NYPD Traffic Agent In The Bronx
- Gun Toting Passenger Stole Jacket, Cash, And Phones From Cab Driver; Cops Say
- NYPD: Man Caught On Camera Robbing Chinese Food Restaurant In Brooklyn
- Older Duo Wanted In Connection With Williamsburg Jewelry Store Robbery