8 World Cup Fans Who Also Deserve Modeling Contracts
By now you have probably heard the story of a Belgium fan named Axelle Despiegelaere (above) who was highlighted in the stands during the Belgium/Russia match and as a result just signed a modeling contract with L’Oreal (which has ended within a week). The 17-year old was caught cheering for her team – complete with red, yellow and black pom poms and an adorable hat with horns. Modeling agencies around the country should take heed – your future clients are all soccer fans! Here are 8 World Cup Fans Who Also Deserve A Modeling Contract…
8. An Argentina Fan celebrates her way to the Finals.
7. The outfit is a cross between leopard and a stormy night – but that smile could sell millions of anything.
6. Adorable even with a soccer ball on her head.
5. A friendly kiss for the camera.
4. The mask is a bit odd – but the look works for some of those edgy magazines.
3. This fan from Honduras wins our hearts with her half bedazzled shorts.
2. ¡VIVA ESPAÑA!
1. Another Belgium supporter – it’s time to look into flights to Brussels!