NYPD: Suspects Sought In Bronx Shooting That Left 3 Injured
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police are looking for four men wanted in connection with a shooting that left three people injured in the Bronx.
A 21-year-old man was riding his bicycle on White Plains Road shortly after 3 p.m. Sunday when one of the suspects took out a gun and opened fire, police said.
The victim was shot in the left knee, right hip and left hand. During the incident, police said a 29-year-old woman was also shot in her left ankle and a 60-year-old man was hit by bullet fragments.
All the victims were taken to Jacobi Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The suspects are all Hispanic men in their 20s, according to police.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). Tips can also be submitted to the Crime Stoppers website or by texting 274637 (CRIMES) then entering TIP577.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories:
- Search Continues For Suspect Accused Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In The Bronx
- Housekeeper Claims She Was Tortured By Queens Couple Over Alleged Theft
- Police: Man Steals Purse From 84-Year-Old Woman On upper East Side
- NYPD: Man Snatches Purse From Woman Outside Bronx Supermarket
- Cops: Elderly Man Found Unconscious At Coney Island Subway Stop
- Police: Suspect Makes Appointment At Queens Spa, Rapes Woman Inside