NYPD: Suspects Sought In Bronx Shooting That Left 3 Injured
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police are looking for four men wanted in connection with a shooting that left three people injured in the Bronx.
A 21-year-old man was riding his bicycle on White Plains Road shortly after 3 p.m. Sunday when one of the suspects took out a gun and opened fire, police said.
The victim was shot in the left knee, right hip and left hand. During the incident, police said a 29-year-old woman was also shot in her left ankle and a 60-year-old man was hit by bullet fragments.
All the victims were taken to Jacobi Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The suspects are all Hispanic men in their 20s, according to police.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). Tips can also be submitted to the Crime Stoppers website or by texting 274637 (CRIMES) then entering TIP577.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories:
- Police: Man Steals Security Guard’s Car During Attack Outside Queens Casino
- 3 Men Sought In 8 Violent Bronx Robberies
- Autistic Bronx Teen Missing From Brooklyn Park Is Found Safe
- NYPD: Suspects Used Stun Gun During Bronx Bodega Robbery
- Teen Charged In Connection With Rape Of 82-Year-Old Brooklyn Woman
- Police: Bronx Woman Holding 7-Year-Old Daughter Robbed During Home Invasion