NYPD: Suspects Sought In Bronx Shooting That Left 3 Injured
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police are looking for four men wanted in connection with a shooting that left three people injured in the Bronx.
A 21-year-old man was riding his bicycle on White Plains Road shortly after 3 p.m. Sunday when one of the suspects took out a gun and opened fire, police said.
The victim was shot in the left knee, right hip and left hand. During the incident, police said a 29-year-old woman was also shot in her left ankle and a 60-year-old man was hit by bullet fragments.
All the victims were taken to Jacobi Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The suspects are all Hispanic men in their 20s, according to police.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). Tips can also be submitted to the Crime Stoppers website or by texting 274637 (CRIMES) then entering TIP577.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories:
- NYPD: Man Robs Taco Truck At Gunpoint On Upper West Side
- Police Search For Suspect In Possible Bias Attack In Brooklyn
- Police Search For 4 Men Wanted In Violent Brooklyn Robbery
- One Suspect Apprehended, Another At Large In Brooklyn Shooting
- Police Searching For 2 Men In Queens Synagogue Burglary
- Police: Man Steals Tray Of Engagement Rings From Midtown Jewelry Store