NYPD: Suspects Sought In Bronx Shooting That Left 3 Injured
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police are looking for four men wanted in connection with a shooting that left three people injured in the Bronx.
A 21-year-old man was riding his bicycle on White Plains Road shortly after 3 p.m. Sunday when one of the suspects took out a gun and opened fire, police said.
The victim was shot in the left knee, right hip and left hand. During the incident, police said a 29-year-old woman was also shot in her left ankle and a 60-year-old man was hit by bullet fragments.
All the victims were taken to Jacobi Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The suspects are all Hispanic men in their 20s, according to police.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). Tips can also be submitted to the Crime Stoppers website or by texting 274637 (CRIMES) then entering TIP577.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories:
- NYPD: Man, Woman Posing As Con Ed Workers Steal $70,000 From Queens Home
- NYPD: Man Grabbed Woman Jogging In Forest Park, Queens
- New York Assisting In Hunt For Pennsylvania State Trooper Shooting Suspect
- Police Release Surveillance Video Of Bronx Fight, Shooting
- Cops: Burglary Suspect Entered Brooklyn Apartments Through Fire Escapes
- Cops Seek Help In Identifying Woman Found Floating In East River