Katy Perry Announces Lenny Kravitz As Super Bowl Halftime Special Guest
By Scott T. Sterling, Radio.com
Katy Perry used halftime of the AFC divisional championship game between the New England Patriots and Baltimore Ravens to make an announcement about her upcoming performance during this year’s Super Bowl.
Perry revealed that Lenny Kravitz will be just one of the special guests to join her onstage when she takes over the field at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, during halftime of the big game.
“He’s got so much style and a certain, how do you say,je ne sais quoi…he’s the king of cool,” Perry said during the excerpt from an upcoming TV interview. “He’s the coolest. He’s the king of cool. He’s going to make me so much cooler that day.”
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories
- Eager Fans Show Up En Masse At Citi Field For Subway Series Singing Contest
- Stories From Main Street: Gilda’s Club Social Media Fundraiser Hopes To Bring Out Inner Comedians
- Darryl ‘DMC’ McDaniels Promotes ‘Garden Of Laughs’ Fundraiser
- Rockettes Spring Forward With New Musical
- Judge Denies Request To Lower Bail For Rapper Bobby Shmurda