By Scott T. Sterling, Radio.com
Katy Perry used halftime of the AFC divisional championship game between the New England Patriots and Baltimore Ravens to make an announcement about her upcoming performance during this year’s Super Bowl.
Perry revealed that Lenny Kravitz will be just one of the special guests to join her onstage when she takes over the field at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, during halftime of the big game.
“He’s got so much style and a certain, how do you say,je ne sais quoi…he’s the king of cool,” Perry said during the excerpt from an upcoming TV interview. “He’s the coolest. He’s the king of cool. He’s going to make me so much cooler that day.”
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Separates Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie Figures
- Jay Z: The War On Drugs Is An ‘Epic Fail’
- Justin Timberlake Says He Would ‘Absolutely’ Work With Britney Spears
- Billy Joel Reschedules Sept. 30 MSG Show To Undergo Surgery
- Astor Alive! Festival Offers Free Weekend Of Music, Art And Dance