Katy Perry Announces Lenny Kravitz As Super Bowl Halftime Special Guest
By Scott T. Sterling, Radio.com
Katy Perry used halftime of the AFC divisional championship game between the New England Patriots and Baltimore Ravens to make an announcement about her upcoming performance during this year’s Super Bowl.
Perry revealed that Lenny Kravitz will be just one of the special guests to join her onstage when she takes over the field at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, during halftime of the big game.
“He’s got so much style and a certain, how do you say,je ne sais quoi…he’s the king of cool,” Perry said during the excerpt from an upcoming TV interview. “He’s the coolest. He’s the king of cool. He’s going to make me so much cooler that day.”
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories
- ‘Entourage’ Creator: Eli Manning Stood My Show Up, And I’m Still Angry
- Police In New Jersey Pull Plug On Steven Tyler Concert Hoax
- Tracy Morgan Settles Lawsuit With Walmart Over Fatal Crash
- 9 NY Women Make Forbes’ Inaugural Richest, Self-Made Women In U.S. List
- Actress And Comedian Anne Meara Dies At 85