By Scott T. Sterling, Radio.com
Katy Perry used halftime of the AFC divisional championship game between the New England Patriots and Baltimore Ravens to make an announcement about her upcoming performance during this year’s Super Bowl.
Perry revealed that Lenny Kravitz will be just one of the special guests to join her onstage when she takes over the field at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, during halftime of the big game.
“He’s got so much style and a certain, how do you say,je ne sais quoi…he’s the king of cool,” Perry said during the excerpt from an upcoming TV interview. “He’s the coolest. He’s the king of cool. He’s going to make me so much cooler that day.”
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories
- ‘It’s Gonna Be Crazy’: Jay Pharoah Is Amped For The Sunday Premiere Of ‘White Famous’
- Weinstein Blame Game: Manhattan DA, NYPD Point Fingers Over Handling Of Sexual Assault Allegation
- ‘Cabe Has To Defend Being A Humanitarian’: Robert Patrick Gears Up For Tonight’s ‘Scorpion’
- ‘You’re Going To Learn A Lot About These People’: Geneva Carr Talks Second Season Of ‘Bull’
- Kathrine Herzer: “Madam Secretary Experience Is Better Than I Could’ve Dreamed”