MELVILLE, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) — Two cars went up in flames in the driveway of a Long Island home early Wednesday morning.
Around 20 firefighters arrived at the scene at a home on Bagatelle Road near the North Service road shortly after midnight, officials said.
According to authorities, the blaze started in a BMW SUV that was connected to a battery charger and spread to a nearby Infiniti sedan.
Both vehicles were completely destroyed. A third vehicle was also damaged by the fire, CBS2 repored.
The blaze has since been contained.
No injuries were reported.