- Remains Of Man Killed At WTC On 9/11 Identified 16 Years Later Remains of 1,641 victims have been identified so far. Some 1,112 victims, or 40% of those who died, remain unidentified.
- Hundreds Bid Final Farewell To Hero 9/11 First Responder Ray Pfeifer A funeral was held Friday on Long Island for retired FDNY firefighter Ray Pfeifer, who died Sunday of 9/11-related cancer at age 59.
- Sept. 11 Families Sue Saudi Arabia Over 9/11 Attacks Hundreds of relatives of those killed on Sept. 11 have sued Saudi Arabia, joining many others who have tried to hold the kingdom responsible for the attacks.
- Veterans Day In NYC: Ways To Honor Our Military Heroes Veterans Day is November 11 and there are plenty of ways to commemorate the men and women who have fought so bravely for our country.
- Congress Overrides Obama's Veto Of Bill Allowing 9/11 Families To Sue Saudi Arabia Congress has rejected a veto by President Barack Obama for the first time since he became president.
- White House Says Obama Intends To Veto Sept. 11 Bill The legislation gives victims' families the right to sue in U.S. court for any role that elements of the Saudi government may have played in the 2001 attacks that killed nearly 3,000 people.
- Trump, Manning Brothers & Others On Hand For Cantor Fitzgerald's Annual 9/11 Charity Day Celebrities filled up the trading floor at Cantor Fitzgerald on Monday for the financial firm's annual 9/11 Charity Day.
- New Jersey, Long Island Remember 15th Anniversary Of 9/11 Attacks Smaller gatherings are taking place outside lower Manhattan to remember the 9/11 attacks.
- Doctor: Hillary Clinton Diagnosed With Pneumonia, On Antibiotics Hillary Clinton's doctor revealed the Democratic presidential nominee has been battling pneumonia after she left the 9/11 memorial ceremony in lower Manhattan early due to feeling overheated.
- 2,000 New Yorkers Pack Food For Families In Need On 9/11 Day A celebratory mood filled Basketball City at Pier 36, where around 2,000 New Yorkers came together to pack 500,000 boxes of food for those in need.