- Congress Overrides Obama's Veto Of Bill Allowing 9/11 Families To Sue Saudi Arabia Congress has rejected a veto by President Barack Obama for the first time since he became president.
- White House Says Obama Intends To Veto Sept. 11 Bill The legislation gives victims' families the right to sue in U.S. court for any role that elements of the Saudi government may have played in the 2001 attacks that killed nearly 3,000 people.
- Trump, Manning Brothers & Others On Hand For Cantor Fitzgerald's Annual 9/11 Charity Day Celebrities filled up the trading floor at Cantor Fitzgerald on Monday for the financial firm's annual 9/11 Charity Day.
- New Jersey, Long Island Remember 15th Anniversary Of 9/11 Attacks Smaller gatherings are taking place outside lower Manhattan to remember the 9/11 attacks.
- Doctor: Hillary Clinton Diagnosed With Pneumonia, On Antibiotics Hillary Clinton's doctor revealed the Democratic presidential nominee has been battling pneumonia after she left the 9/11 memorial ceremony in lower Manhattan early due to feeling overheated.
- 2,000 New Yorkers Pack Food For Families In Need On 9/11 Day A celebratory mood filled Basketball City at Pier 36, where around 2,000 New Yorkers came together to pack 500,000 boxes of food for those in need.
- Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Suspend Campaigning To Attend 9/11 Memorial In NYC The presidential candidates greeted supporters on Sunday as they entered the downtown Manhattan memorial. They're not expected to make public remarks at the event, and both have promised to suspend campaign activities to mark the 15th anniversary of...
- Cuomo Announces New Monument Honoring First Responders In 9/11 Attacks Cuomo said officials will begin working on finding a designer and a location for the new monument.
- Where To Commemorate 9/11 In NYC These places offer a tangible reminder of the attacks, giving all who visit a place to honor, to grieve, to contemplate, and to remember in New York City.
- Bratton: It's Going To Take 'Years, And Years' To Defeat Terrorism, If Ever Before the 9/11 memorial ceremony kicked off in NYC, CBS2's Lou Young spoke with NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton and Deputy Commissioner of Intelligence and Counterterrorism John Miller on how terrorism and counterterrorism efforts have changed and...