Latest NY Apps
The iPhone app Wyst, touted by its creators as a “new kind of message in a bottle,” lets users make geo-tagged notes and photos wherever they go.
Since there is an app for almost everything these days, CNET’s Sree Sreenivasan took the new CBS Local “YourDay” ipad app for a test drive.
We all know commuting in the Tri-State Area can be a major headache. The Metropolitan Transportation Authority is hoping social media can help its customers on a daily basis.
If you want to hit the shops this Black Friday, but you’re not quite sure where to start, CBS 2’s Kathryn Brown has got some tips to help you plot out your battle plan.
It’s true, there’s an app for even that. A new smart phone program promises to help parents determine their son’s sexuality in a modified version of “20 questions.”
- NYC Restaurant Health Inspection Results Come To Smart Phones CBS 2–09/25/2012
- Happy, Sad, Drunk Or Flirty? ‘Wyst’ App Lets You Know Mood Of The Neighborhood 09/14/2012
- CNET’s Sree Sreenivasan Tests New CBS Local ‘YourDay’ iPad App 03/27/2012
- MTA Holding Competition To Find Best Apps For Commuters 12/07/2011
- Want To Find The Best ‘Black Friday’ Deals? Let Technology Be Your Guide 11/23/2011
- Google Heavily Criticized For Its ‘Is My Son Gay?’ App For Android 09/27/2011