Latest Autos News
- Drivers Cry Foul After Learning Of E-ZPass Discount Deception Thanksgiving is a week away and AAA estimates 41 million drivers will hit the road for the holiday. Many with E-ZPass will face a discount deception once they cross state lines.
- Minivans Do Poorly In New Crash Tests The Honda Odyssey was the only minivan to earn the highest safety rating in new crash tests by the insurance industry.
- Drivers Beware: E-ZPass Discounts Don't Apply Across State Lines Drivers with E-ZPass can get a discount on tolls, but it’s not as easy as one might think.
- Judge Rejects AAA's Request To Block Port Authority Toll Hikes The auto group argued that money from the hikes on bistate bridges and tunnels is being spent on projects that have nothing to do with interstate transportation.
- Safety Agency Pushes For National Air Bag Recall The federal government is demanding that the auto industry recall millions of additional cars equipped with faulty air bags that can injure -- and even kill -- a driver.
- GM: Parts Ready To Fix SUVs That Can Catch Fire For the owners of 189,000 General Motors SUVs, the days of parking them outside the garage for fear that they could catch fire will soon come to an end.
- Reports: Counterfeit Chinese Tires May Be Selling Under US Brand Names An investigation by Consumer Reports has discovered that a Chinese company may be selling counterfeit tires in the US under a brand name that consumers trust.
- Ford Launches All New F-150 Pickup Truck [VIDEO] The new pickup should be in dealerships by late December.
- Ford Starts Production Of New Aluminum F-150 Aluminum isn't new to the auto industry, but this is the first time it will cover the entire body of such a high-volume vehicle.
- AutoNation CEO Gives Feds Failing Grade In Handling Of Recalls "Quite frankly, it's a black eye for our industry."