Latest Autos News
- GM 2Q Profit Falls 85 Percent On Recall Costs General Motors says second-quarter profit fell 85 percent as recall costs chopped $1.5 billion from the bottom line.
- New Car Technology Leads To Concerns About Invasion Of Privacy From TVs to automobiles, buying new often means getting the latest technology, from touch screens to wi-fi capability. But is there a price for this accessibility?
- Queens Neighbors Furious At Vandal Calling Out 'Bad' Parking Jobs You know how hard it is to find a spot if you park in the city, but now, a vandal in Queens has begun lashing out at drivers for their parking skills.
- Chrysler Recalling Possible 792K Older SUV's Due To Ignition-Switch Performance The company is aware of a single reported accident and a relatively small number of complaints involving 0.015 percent of the subject vehicle population.
- Senators Call On GM CEO To Fire Top Lawyer Lawmakers put Barra on the spot, telling the CEO she should have fired GM's corporate counsel, Michael Millikin, based on the conclusions of an internal report.
- New Tesla For The Price Of A Prius? Electric Automaker Unveils Tesla Model 3 Sedan For $35,000
- 19 Most Popular Auto Insurance Discounts When was the last time that you shopped around for auto insurance?
- Chrysler: Government Timetable Off For Fixing Recalled Jeep SUV's The agency accused Chrysler of moving too slowly to fix up to 2.5 million older Grand Cherokees and Libertys with gas tanks behind the rear axles.
- Adding A Teen Driver To Your Insurance Leads To 79% Higher Cost Adding a teenage driver to a married couple’s car insurance policy leads to a 79% higher average annual premium
- Pilfered At The Pump: Cops Say Thieves Are Targeting Motorists With New ‘Sliding’ Robberies Thieves have been targeting drivers while they're pumping gas, it's a new crime of opportunity that takes only seconds.