Latest Autos News
- Police: Woman Keyed Car In Massapequa, Caused $4,000 In Damage The search continues for a woman who keyed a Mercedes-Benz in a Massapequa, Long Island parking lot – causing $4,000 in damage.
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 350,000 Vehicles To Fix Ignition Switches Ignition switches can move out of position and potentially lead to the engine shutting off while driving and air bags not functioning.
- NYPD: SUV Hits Toddler, 70-Year-Old Woman At Brooklyn Bus Stop; Driver Sought Police are looking for a driver who they said took off after striking a child and an elderly woman at a bus stop in Brooklyn earlier this month.
- GM Expert Says 21 Deaths Eligible For Compensation The death toll from crashes involving GM small cars with faulty ignition switches is at least 21.
- GM Recalls 221,558 Sedans For Fire Risk GM says the electronic parking brake arm that applies pressure to the back of the brake pads may not fully retract after use.
- GM Recalls Natural Gas Powered Vans Vehicles could leak, posing a fire risk. No fires or injuries have been reported.
- Let Your Car Find A Spot And Park Itself With a thumb swipe on a smartphone, your car one day will be able to drive into a parking deck, find an open spot and back into a space - all by itself.
- House Panel: Safety Agency Mishandled GM Recall A report raises serious questions about the NTSA's ability to keep the public safe.
- Number Of Deaths Related To GM Ignition Switches Rises Nineteen compensation claims have been approved for deaths related to GM ignition switch recall, Twelve injury claims have been approved.
- Automated Driving Is The Future General Motors, Toyota, and Honda have each indicated what the future holds for automobiles, announcing upcoming automated models of their vehicles.