Latest NY Autos
Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne says government efforts on clean cars should be technology neutral.
In this edition of Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek.
Finally, a 21st century car that really looks like it came from the 21st century.
The departure of a top Chrysler executive has led to a shuffling of CEOs at the company’s brands.
GM and Ford are together producing a new generation of transmissions that will go into millions of future vehicles.
Organizers have announced the official dates for the 2014 North American International Auto Show.
The Treasury Department says it sold $621 million worth of GM common stock last month.
Ford has three vehicles on the global top 10 list. Chevy Cruze also has a good showing.
General Motors is putting some big money into new, more fuel efficient engines and transmissions.
On this week’s Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2013 Ford Taurus SEL with EcoBoost.
Korean automakers Hyundai and Kia are recalling almost 1.9 million vehicles.
Three years ago, an AT&T survey revealed 43 percent of adults text and drive. Today it’s 49 percent.
A new survey confirms children living near heavy traffic areas are more at risk of asthma.
Hybrid sales leaped ahead 32 percent in the first two months of this year.
The CLA45 AMG offers a more aggressive take on the standard CLA Class exterior.
- GM Makes Investment In Lansing Plant$44.5 million investment will add 200 jobs at Lansing Grand River plant.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.
- “Painful Lessons” Lead To Auto Industry DisciplineGM's Mark Reuss doesn't see car companies using big incentives, "Everybody pretty much wants quality sales, not sales at any cost."
- Driving In Detroit? Expect To Pay Highest Auto Insurance In CountryWith high auto insurance rates in Detroit, among the highest in the nation, some Democratic state legislators say they have ideas for real reform.
- GM Teams Students And Retirees To Rebuild CommunitiesGM Student Corps gives 110 area high school students paid internships this summer.