Latest Autos News
- Hyundai Recalls 883K Sonatas To Fix Gear Shifters Hyundai is recalling its popular Sonata midsize sedan to fix problems with the gear shift levers. The recall covers 883,000 cars from the 2011 through 2014 model years.
- Police: Drag Race May Have Led To Deadly Overnight Crash In Dobbs Ferry Police believe drag racing may be what led to a deadly crash overnight on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Dobbs Ferry.
- 80-Year-Old Woman Describes Hit-And-Run Outside Levittown Home Audra Cummings said she was standing next to her driveway when she was mowed down.
- US Opens Probe Of Chevrolet Impala Air Bag Performance The probe was opened over an April 2011 car crash that severely injured an elderly man when the passenger air bags didn't deploy.
- Plug-In Car Sales Charging Ahead Plug-In 2014, the premiere electric vehicle conference in the nation, began on Monday at the San Jose Convention Center with those in attendance discussing and debating the future of plug-in cars.
- Small Cars Don't Fare Well In New Crash Tests Only one of 12 vehicles earns "good" rating in Insurance Institute for Highway Safety test.
- Car Crashes Into Trader Joe's In Westchester County No one was seriously injured Tuesday evening when a car slammed into a Trader Joe’s grocery store in Westchester County.
- Police: Wyckoff Man Steals Grandma's Car From Church Lot, Sells It For Heroin A New Jersey man has been charged in connection with the theft of his grandmother's car from a church parking lot.
- GM 2Q Profit Falls 85 Percent On Recall Costs General Motors says second-quarter profit fell 85 percent as recall costs chopped $1.5 billion from the bottom line.
- New Car Technology Leads To Concerns About Invasion Of Privacy From TVs to automobiles, buying new often means getting the latest technology, from touch screens to wi-fi capability. But is there a price for this accessibility?