Latest Autos News
- [Photo Gallery] 2014 New York International Auto Show Get an inside peek of this year's New York Auto Show.
- International Auto Show Kicks Off In NYC With more than 1 million visitors annually, the New York International Auto Show is one of the most important shows for the U.S. auto industry.
- New York International Auto Show A Car Lover's Dream The annual auto show gets revved Friday at the Javits Center in Manhattan and runs through April 27.
- Chevrolet Bringing Tiny Trax SUV To US And China General Motors unveiled the 2015 model Tuesday evening ahead of the New York International Auto Show.
- Toyota Camry Gets A Top-To-Bottom Makeover The redesigned 2015 Camry, unveiled Tuesday at the New York Auto Show, is longer and wider, with a more aggressive design.
- Ford Celebrates Mustang's 50th Anniversary From Top Of Empire State Building Ford is celebrating the golden anniversary of its iconic Mustang by unveiling the new 2015 model from the top of the Empire State Building.
- Councilman Proposes Black Boxes To Monitor Taxi Drivers' Speed A plan has been introduced to track New York City cabs, in an effort to curb speeding and other dangerous driving habits.
- Car Rental Companies Ramp Up Exotic Offerings In the past few years, some of the biggest car rental companies have added the finest cars money can buy to their fleets.
- Report: Auto Insurers Using Unfair Rating Factors Auto insurers factor in a motorist's education level and occupation when calculating policy rates, a consumer watchdog group recently reported.
- Senators Accuse GM Of Covering Up Defective Switch Members of a Senate subcommittee accused General Motors of trying to cover up problems with an ignition switch that is now tied to 13 deaths.