Latest Autos News
- U.S. Auto Loans Soar To Highest In 8 years U.S. auto loans jumped to the highest level in eight years this spring, fueled by a big increase in lending to risky borrowers.
- Ford Recalls 83,250 Cars And SUVs Ford is recalling 83,250 vehicles because a faulty part could cause them to lose power or roll away if they're parked.
- Three-Wheeled Commuter Car 'Elio' Closer To Going On Sale Elio Motors wants to revolutionize U.S. roads with its tiny car, which has two seats, three wheels and gets 84 miles to the gallon.
- Get A First Look At GM's Second Generation Chevy Volt "The Volt did and continues to do great things for the brand," said Chevrolet marketing chief Tim Mahoney.
- GM Issues Third Recall On SUVs That Can Catch Fire GM is telling customers to park the SUVs outdoors because they could catch fire when left unattended.
- Retired Bronx Taxi Driver Scores Big With $11.5 Million Lottery Win Beckford, a retired taxi driver from the Bronx has hearing problems and cataracts, but what he doesn't have is a care in the world now that he is the newest jackpot winner.
- CBS 2 Exclusive: Driver In Times Square Bus Crash Says He Wasn't High On Anything A decision about whether or not to prosecute in the case will wait until the full toxicology report is complete, the DA's office said.
- Car Colors Are Getting Bolder Better economic times prompt buyers to like more expressive colors.
- Double-Decker Tour Bus Driver In Times Square Crash Arrested William Dalambert has been charged with driving while ability impaired.
- Stable Gas Prices, Younger Buyers, Expected To Push Car Sales Higher Experts at Traverse City Conference predict continued growth, but raise some concerns about the impact of new trends.