Latest NY Healthwatch
It has been suggested that a simple over-the-counter-test could save lives by predicting a user’s “future health”, but some say that the test could do more harm than good.
A tiny sample of cancerous DNA could help determine which drugs will work against an individual tumor.
Your flu shot may be protecting you from more than just the flu. It could also protect you against the number one killer of Americans.
There was a testy exchange between actress Cynthia Nixon and an audience member at a breast cancer summit on Long Island.
A college student on Long Island has been treated for the bacterial infection Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus, better known as MRSA.
- Not So Fast! Judge Halts New York City’s Super-Sized Sugary Drink Ban 2013/03/11
- How To Lose 10 Pounds In 2 Weeks 2013/03/05
- Holistic Health Trends: Latest Celebrity Wellness Techniques 2013/03/04
- Hillary Clinton Released From NYC Hospital After Being Treated For Blood Clot 2013/01/02
- Life Expectancy In New York City Reaches Record High 2012/12/11
- Councilman Wants To Require NYC Restaurants To List Potential Allergy-Inducing Ingredients In Foods 2012/09/12
- $14.5M For Steven Domalewski, Boy Left With Brain Injury After Being Hit By Line Drive In 2006 2012/08/22
- Rosie O’Donnell Suffers Heart Attack, Is Recovering At Home In Nyack 2012/08/20
- Adults At Greater Risk For Whooping Cough With 30,000 New Cases Reported Each Year 2012/08/15