Latest NY Healthwatch
Put the drinks down! That is the advice for many people after the release of a report that revealed that tens of millions of Americans have been drinking too much.
Office workers in search of snacks will be counting calories along with their change under new labeling regulations for vending machines included in President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul law.
For years Americans have been told to eat less red meat and more chicken because it is lower in saturated fat and cholesterol. However, chicken is also higher in bacterial contamination, according to Consumer Reports.
State Sen. Liz Krueger said her bill would bring in hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for the state.
Social security numbers, birth dates and other sensitive personal information of hundreds of thousands of people is in jeopardy after two laptops were stolen from a New Jersey insurance company.
- Dr. Max Gomez: A New Weapon In The Fight Against Acid Reflux 12/05/2013
- Dr. Max Gomez: Once-Conjoined Twins Make Medical History 11/21/2013
- Seen At 11: Over-The-Counter DNA Tests Could Save Lives 11/20/2013
- Dr. Max Gomez: Personalized Cancer Therapy 11/14/2013
- Dr. Max Gomez: Flu Shots For Better Heart Health 10/22/2013
- Actress Cynthia Nixon Criticized By Pastor At Breast Cancer Summit 09/30/2013
- LIU Post Student Athlete Treated For MRSA 09/05/2013
- Not So Fast! Judge Halts New York City’s Super-Sized Sugary Drink Ban 03/11/2013
- How To Lose 10 Pounds In 2 Weeks 03/05/2013