Latest NY Healthwatch
Officials in Connecticut are warning residents after mosquitoes tested positive for West Nile virus in East Haven.
Researchers from the University of Cambridge in England found butter and other fats like it may not be as bad for us as once thought, and may even have some health benefits.
The latest diet craze has people cutting entire food groups out of their diets in an effort to cure a variety of ailments, often without the guidance of a health professional.
Most people get liposuction for a skinnier figure, but one woman says it stopped her from going blind.
One in four adolescents is likely to acquire a sexually transmitted disease, according to the first ever Youth Sexual Health Plan released by New York State.
- The MERS Outbreak: Is The Government Doing Enough? 05/16/2014
- Health Department Confirms 2 New Cases On Measles In NYC 04/16/2014
- NJ Law Aims To Raise Awareness Of ‘Breast Density’ Issue For Women Undergoing Mammograms 03/03/2014
- Dr. Max Gomez: CDC Wants Americans To Put The Drinks Down 01/07/2014
- Report: Calorie Counts Coming To Millions Of Vending Machines Nationwide 12/28/2013
- Dr. Max Gomez: Take The Proper Precautions When Preparing Chicken 12/19/2013
- NYS Lawmakers Roll Out Measure To Tax, Legalize Marijuana 12/11/2013
- Personal Information At Risk After Laptops Stolen From N.J. Health Insurance Company 12/10/2013
- Dr. Max Gomez: A New Weapon In The Fight Against Acid Reflux 12/05/2013