Latest NY Healthwatch
It may not be widely known but breast density can make it more difficult for mammograms to detect breast cancer.
Put the drinks down! That is the advice for many people after the release of a report that revealed that tens of millions of Americans have been drinking too much.
Office workers in search of snacks will be counting calories along with their change under new labeling regulations for vending machines included in President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul law.
For years Americans have been told to eat less red meat and more chicken because it is lower in saturated fat and cholesterol. However, chicken is also higher in bacterial contamination, according to Consumer Reports.
State Sen. Liz Krueger said her bill would bring in hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for the state.
- Personal Information At Risk After Laptops Stolen From N.J. Health Insurance Company 12/10/2013
- Dr. Max Gomez: A New Weapon In The Fight Against Acid Reflux 12/05/2013
- Dr. Max Gomez: Once-Conjoined Twins Make Medical History 11/21/2013
- Seen At 11: Over-The-Counter DNA Tests Could Save Lives 11/20/2013
- Dr. Max Gomez: Personalized Cancer Therapy 11/14/2013
- Dr. Max Gomez: Flu Shots For Better Heart Health 10/22/2013
- Actress Cynthia Nixon Criticized By Pastor At Breast Cancer Summit 09/30/2013
- LIU Post Student Athlete Treated For MRSA 09/05/2013
- Not So Fast! Judge Halts New York City’s Super-Sized Sugary Drink Ban 03/11/2013