- Five Things: Best NCAA Championship Game Ever? Villanova claimed its second national championship last night with a 77-74 victory over North Carolina on a buzzer-beating three from Kris Jenkins.
- 5 Things: Final Four Margin Of Victory Record Obliterated Villanova blasted Oklahoma 95-51, a semifinal record for margin, and North Carolina topped Syracuse 83-66. It sets up what should be—what we hope will be—a competitive final tonight.
- Five Things: Syracuse Crashes Final Four The Final Four in Houston is set and features three teams that spent time at No. 1 in the rankings this season and…Syracuse, a 10 seed that saved its best basketball for the Big Dance.
- 5 Things: Wild Finishes In NCAA Tournament Opening Weekend A season that provided a carousel of teams at the top of the rankings and plenty of upsets portended an unpredictable and entertaining March Madness.
- 5 Things: Fantastic Finishes And Selection Sunday As always, the committee made some puzzling decisions, but unless you’re a fan of a snubbed team, you’ve already moved on.
- 5 Things: NCAA Tournament Bids Clinched Several one-bid leagues crowned their tournament champion this past weekend. The other conferences wrapped up their regular season.
- Five Things: Grayson Allen, Tyus Jones Lead Duke To Championship A thrilling Tournament was capped last night by a fantastic final, as Duke beat Wisconsin 68-63. It was the fifth championship for Duke and Mike Krzyzewski.
- Best Things To Do In New York City This Weekend This weekend you can go see a so-bad-you’ll-love-it movie, frolic beneath the cherry blossoms, or learn more about the coral reefs off of Cuba. Read on for details, and have a great time! By Jessica Allen. More: Best Spr...
- LED-Equipped Pigeons To Illuminate NYC Skies In 'Fly By Night' Art Event About 2,000 homing pigeons will illuminate New York City's night sky in a project by Brooklyn-based artist Duke Riley.
- Stevie Nicks Surprises Audience At 'School Of Rock;' Talks Prince Stevie Nicks surprised the audience at Broadway's "School of Rock'' with a riveting performance of "Rhiannon'' after the cast took its curtain call.
- AMC Theaters, Carmike Cinemas To Screen Prince's "Purple Rain" Nationwide Starting Saturday, AMC and Carmike theater chains will show Prince's 1984 film "Purple Rain" and more than 160 locations nationwide.
- 5 Ways To Celebrate National Poetry Month In NYC This year marks the 20th anniversary of National Poetry Month, the largest literary celebration in the world.