Latest Tournament News
- Duke Back In Final Four After 66-52 Win Over Gonzaga The Blue Devils and their trio of freshmen starters are going to their 16th Final Four, a record-matching 12th for coach Mike Krzyzewski, after a 66-52 win Sunday in the South Regional over Gonzaga...
- Spartans Final Four-Bound After 76-70 OT Win Over Louisville Coach Tom Izzo and the Michigan State Spartans capped an improbable run to the Final Four with an overtime win.
- No. 1 Kentucky Holds Off Notre Dame 68-66 Andrew Harrison made two free throws with six seconds remaining, and the top-seeded Wildcats kept their unbeaten season and national title hopes intact with a 68-66 win over Notre Dame on Saturday night in the Midwest Regional final.
- Wisconsin Heads To Final Four After 85-78 Win Over Arizona Frank Kaminsky and the Wisconsin Badgers hung on to make the Final Four again.
- UConn Routs Texas In Women's Sweet 16, Reaches Regional Final Breanna Stewart had 31 points, 12 rebounds and seven assists to help UConn rout Texas 105-54 Saturday in the Sweet 16, earning coach Geno Auriemma his 100th NCAA Tournament win.
- Harrell Shoots Louisville Past NC State, Into East Regional Final Montrezl Harrell scored 24 points, reserve Anton Gill keyed a late-game surge, and Louisville beat North Carolina State 75-65 on Friday night in the East Regional semifinals of the NCAA Tournament.
- Gonzaga Steamrolls UCLA In Second Half, Advances To Elite Eight For First Time Since '99 Przemek Karnowski had 18 points and nine rebounds and second-seeded Gonzaga used a big run early in the second half to pull away for a 74-62 win over No. 11 UCLA on Friday night.
- After Disappointing End To Season, St. John's And Steve Lavin Agree To Part Ways St. John's split with basketball coach Steve Lavin on Friday after five seasons, announcing the decision a week following the Red Storm's loss in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.