New York State Travel: Discover Your Path
For Your Travel
- Tracing N.Y. Roots: A Historical Guide To Liberty Island So many of us in the U.S. trace our beginnings to Ellis Island and much of New York was built by immigrant groups who arrived from 1892 to 1954.
- Top 5 Must-See Civil War Era Sites Despite the fact that no battles were fought in New York, its contribution to the Civil War effort was vast and far reaching.
- Rip Van Winkle & Ichabod Crane: Visit The Region That Inspired The Characters Author Washington Irving is best known for writing two mystical tales of fiction. Both took place in an area in Upstate New York which some call the most haunted place on earth.
- Battlefields With A View: Top 5 N.Y. Wartime Heritage Adventures Much of America’s story was forged on domestic battlefields. Honor those who died for our freedom with a wartime heritage site visit.
- Architectural Pioneer Frank Lloyd Wright & His N.Y. Masterpieces An acknowledged visionary, rebel and architectural genius, the artistry of Frank Lloyd Wright remains unique and unparalleled to this day.
- History & Adventure Travel Guide: 48 Hours In The Mohawk Valley Nestled between the Adirondack and Catskill Mountain ranges, the Mohawk Valley is steeped in mystery as well as history.
- Rights in Rochester: The Susan B. Anthony House & Museum Who would we be as a nation, were it not for Susan B. Anthony? Learn about her life and impact on America this summer.
- Summer Travel: Hike The Adirondack High Peaks Start small on a classic beginner’s peak like Cascade or go the distance on a demanding peak like Mount Marcy.
- Historic Huguenot Street: Summer Exploration For The Whole Family Huguenot Street is a National Historic Landmark district and the heart of New Paltz today.
- Best 5 Transportation Museums In N.Y. State Explore the museums devoted to the passion and romance of rail, road and sea.