Latest NY Traffic
Police were still investigating the cause of the accident. Cross Bay Boulevard was to remain shut down in both directions for an indefinite period of time, officials said.
The Brooklyn Battery Tunnel will be affected by closures from 11 p.m. on Saturday until 3 p.m. on Sunday.
The city is providing drinking water to senior and nursing homes. A list of water distribution stations can be found inside this post.
Drivers who use the Lincoln Tunnel during the overnight hours will face detours and delays beginning Monday.
A major construction project on the Alexander Hamilton Bridge is now under way, so get ready for some added stress and miles of backups all the way into New Jersey.
Starting late on Saturday night there will be plenty for drivers to deal with when crossing the George Washington Bridge into New York. It’s all because of construction, and the headache will continue into the fall.
- Aquaphor New York City Triathlon Causes Commuter Alert, Road Closures 2012/07/08
- Not The Best Day To Drive In NYC As Street Fairs And Block Parties Cause Traffic 2012/06/09
- Over Height Tractor-Trailer Gets Stuck, Causes Major Delays At Lincoln Tunnel 2012/05/07
- Traffic Delays After Tractor-Trailer Flips, Catches Fire On I-95 In NJ 2012/01/11
- Jackknifed Tractor-Trailer Snarles Traffic On Verrazano-Narrows Bridge 2011/12/06
- Road Closures And Mass Transit Service Disruptions On 9/11 Anniversary 2011/09/11
CBSNY NEWS WIRE
- Long Island Rail Road Train Derails Not Long After Leaving Penn Station
- Seen At 11: Drowsy Drivers May Put Your Family At Risk This Summer
- Broken Rail Shuts Down No. 1 Subway In Upper Manhattan
- Man Ranting About Poison, CIA Aboard Hong Kong-To-Newark Flight In Custody
- Bruins Can See The Cup, Dominate Blackhawks In Game 3