Latest NY Traffic
The 8-mile stretch near Norwalk, Conn., accounts for more than 10 percent of I-95 crashes in Connecticut.
Police were still investigating the cause of the accident. Cross Bay Boulevard was to remain shut down in both directions for an indefinite period of time, officials said.
The Brooklyn Battery Tunnel will be affected by closures from 11 p.m. on Saturday until 3 p.m. on Sunday.
The city is providing drinking water to senior and nursing homes. A list of water distribution stations can be found inside this post.
Drivers who use the Lincoln Tunnel during the overnight hours will face detours and delays beginning Monday.
- Three-Month-Long Commuter Alert In Effect As Construction Begins On Alexander Hamilton Bridge 07/15/2012
- George Washington Bridge Nightmare Set To Begin Late On Saturday Night 07/14/2012
- Aquaphor New York City Triathlon Causes Commuter Alert, Road Closures 07/08/2012
- Not The Best Day To Drive In NYC As Street Fairs And Block Parties Cause Traffic 06/09/2012
- Over Height Tractor-Trailer Gets Stuck, Causes Major Delays At Lincoln Tunnel 05/07/2012
- Traffic Delays After Tractor-Trailer Flips, Catches Fire On I-95 In NJ 01/11/2012
- Jackknifed Tractor-Trailer Snarles Traffic On Verrazano-Narrows Bridge 12/06/2011
- Road Closures And Mass Transit Service Disruptions On 9/11 Anniversary 09/11/2011