Pro Football Playoffs
- Keidel: Brady Running Out Of Time To Earn Record 5th Super Bowl Ring For all the dietary audibles Brady calls -- evidently, he hasn't eaten a processed sugar since the Civil War -- sometime in the next year or two, he will fall off the football map.
- CBS Sports' Nantz, Simms, Cowher, Gonzalez Analyze NFL Championships CBS Sports' NFL analysts Phil Simms, Bill Cowher, Tony Gonzalez, and lead play-by-play caller Jim Nantz look at Championship Weekend.
- Keidel: Falcons Lack Playoff Pedigree, But Not Super Bowl-Caliber Talent For all the talk about Rodgers, Brady and Big Ben, it was Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan who put up the most pyrotechnic numbers, well worthy of NFL MVP consideration.
- LISTEN: Francesa Says You Can't Go Wrong With Possible Super Bowl Matchups The Packers will face Atlanta in the NFC championship game Sunday. The Steelers will then meet the Patriots for the AFC title.
- Steelers' Tomlin: Antonio Brown 'Foolish' To Live-Stream Postgame Locker Room The coach added the All-Pro wide receiver will be punished "swiftly" but added Brown will be available for Sunday's AFC championship game against the Patriots.
- Conference Championship Tale: Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots The Steelers and Patriots meet in Foxboro for the right to go to Super Bowl LI in Houston.
- Conference Championship Tale: Green Bay Packers at Atlanta Falcons Two MVP candidates at quarterback meet up in Atlanta for the right to go to Super Bowl LI in Houston.
- Keidel: Playoffs Finally Shift Into High Gear With Thrillers In Dallas, KC The two games Sunday drained the adrenal gland like no other in recent memory. And it was fitting that all four teams are big-ticket franchises, all on the map for at least 50 years.
- WATCH: Steelers' Brown Rolls Live Locker Room Video After Win So much for Antonio Brown and the Pittsburgh Steelers keeping a low profile.