Latest NY NJ ELECTIONS
New Jersey residents on Tuesday approved raising the state’s minimum wage by $1, to $8.25 an hour, as well as to provide for automatic cost-of-living increases as 10 other states already do.
A lopsided race for governor in New Jersey will be decided Tuesday when voters choose between Republican Gov. Chris Christie and Democrat Barbara Buono.
It’s Election Day across the region. But newly sworn in Sen. Cory Booker gets to sit this one out. He was elected to take over the late Sen. Frank Lautenberg’s seat last month in a special election.
Largely absent from Lhota’s campaign, Giuliani swooped in Friday to rally seniors on Staten Island’s South Shore.
A Quinnipiac University poll of likely New Jersey voters released Tuesday shows 48 percent say they would like to see the Republican run for president in 2016. Forty-one percent would not.
- Cory Booker To Be Sworn In As Senator Oct. 31 10/23/2013
- Cory Booker: I’ll Bring Bipartisan Spirit To Washington 10/17/2013
- Buono, Christie Hurl Barbs In Final Gubernatorial Debate 10/15/2013
- Heavy Campaigning For Booker, Lonegan Day Before N.J. Senate Vote 10/15/2013
- Polls Show Booker Maintains Lead Over Lonegan Ahead Of Wednesday Special Election 10/14/2013
- Days Before Election, Booker, Democratic Heavyweights Attack Tea Party 10/13/2013
- Genuine Animosity Rules As Booker, Lonegan Hit Homestretch For U.S. Senate 10/10/2013
- N.J. Judge Blocks Governor’s Request To Delay Legalizing Same-Sex Marriage 10/10/2013
- Booker, Lonegan Have Heated Final Debate In New Jersey Senate Race 10/09/2013