Latest College Hoops News
- Silverman: Kentucky's Calipari Has A Team Of Superstars Playing The Team Game Phil Jackson is paying attention to Kentucky basketball, and you should be, too.
- NCAA Suspends Boeheim 9 Games As Part Of Sanctions Against Syracuse The governing body, saying the school lost control of its athletic department, placed Syracuse on probation for five years for breaking with the "most fundamental core values of the NCAA."
- Jordan Scores 23, Leads Red-Hot St. John’s Over Marquette Rysheed Jordan scored 23 points and led four players in double digits as St. John's beat Marquette 67-51 on Wednesday night.
- No. 24 Providence Rallies To Beat Struggling Seton Hall Ben Bentil scored a career-high 21 points and added 10 rebounds and No. 24 Providence shot 67 percent from the field in the second half in rallying from a big first-half deficit to defeat Seton Hall.
- Knicks Fined For Phil Jackson's Comments About Ohio State Star D'Angelo Russell Jackson watched the Buckeyes' 81-57 victory over Nebraska last Thursday and afterward told Cleveland.com that Russell was a "great-looking kid" and a "great prospect."
- Saint Peter's Beats MAAC's Conference Leader Iona, 68-60 Desi Washington scored 19 points and Tyler Gaskins added 16 as Saint Peter's beat conference leader Iona 68-60 on Sunday to lock up the No. 7 seed in the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference tournament.
- Delgado's Late Basket Helps Seton Hall Snap 6-Game Skid Angel Delgado grabbed a rebound and scored with 16 seconds to play and Seton Hall rallied from a 12-point second-half deficit to defeat Creighton 67-66 on Saturday, snapping a six-game losing streak.
- St. John's Beats Georgetown 81-70 For 20th Win A 3 by Greene and a dunk by Pointer sparked an 11-0 run which gave St. John's (20-9, 9-7) a 16-6 lead with 14:38 left in the half.