Latest College Hoops News
- LISTEN: Tom Izzo Discusses Hall Of Fame Induction, Tournament Upset The longtime Michigan State coach will be enshrined in the Naismith Memorial Hall of Fame on Friday.
- Vermont Axes Women's Basketball Game Against North Carolina Over LGBT Bathroom Law The Catamounts were originally scheduled to face the Tar Heels in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, on Dec. 28.
- Several Division 1 Schools Hoping To Land Local Basketball Star Several Division 1 schools are lining up in hopes to land a local high school basketball player.
- Albany Won't Face Duke Due To North Carolina Travel Ban Over State's Transgender Bathroom Law Duke has an opening on its men's basketball schedule because of the state law that impacts LGBT people.
- Former Duke Star Christian Laettner Faces Bankruptcy After Owing Creditors $14 Million, Report Says Former Duke star Christian Laettner might not have a last-second shot in him to pull out a win over Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Former St. John's Star Rysheed Jordan Charged In Shooting The Philadelphia Inquirer reported Jordan was arrested early Wednesday after police said he ran from a traffic stop and tried to throw a loaded gun with a desecrated serial number over a fence.
- LISTEN: Hofstra Basketball Coach Joe Mihalich Talks About Turning Program Around Hofstra basketball coach Joe Mihalich said that when the took over the program three years ago, he and the administration were prepared for a tunaround to take a while.
- LISTEN: Mike Francesa Discusses The Legend Of Pearl Washington Mike Francesa opened his show Wednesday paying homage to Brooklyn native and Syracuse basketball great Dwayne "Pearl" Washington, who died Wednesday at the age of 52.