Latest College Hoops News
- LISTEN: Hofstra Coach Joe Mihalich Looking Forward To Facing Kentucky The Hofstra Pride will get an opportunity to see how they stack up against one of college basketball's top teams Sunday.
- MUST WATCH: Felician University Player Hits Game-Winning Buzzer-Beater From Beyond Half-Court Zamir Wright took an inbounds pass with 2.2 seconds remaining, raced up the floor and then heaved the shot from more than 50 feet away, giving the Golden Falcons a 68-65 victory.
- Schwartz: Notre Dame Hoopsters Learn Lessons Of 9/11, Will Help Raise Scholarship Money For Victims' Children Beachem, Brey and the entire Fighting Irish men’s basketball team paid a visit to the site of the World Trade Center on Sunday when they took a tour of the 9/11 Memorial & Museum in lower Manhattan.
- NCAA Accuses Louisville Basketball Program Over Escort Allegations The governing body's report Thursday does not mention a lack of institutional control — the most serious violation — but says coach Rick Pitino failed to monitor staffer Andre McGee.
- LISTEN: Tom Izzo Discusses Hall Of Fame Induction, Tournament Upset The longtime Michigan State coach will be enshrined in the Naismith Memorial Hall of Fame on Friday.
- Vermont Axes Women's Basketball Game Against North Carolina Over LGBT Bathroom Law The Catamounts were originally scheduled to face the Tar Heels in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, on Dec. 28.
- Several Division 1 Schools Hoping To Land Local Basketball Star Several Division 1 schools are lining up in hopes to land a local high school basketball player.
- Albany Won't Face Duke Due To North Carolina Travel Ban Over State's Transgender Bathroom Law Duke has an opening on its men's basketball schedule because of the state law that impacts LGBT people.